• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Omzz

imageprocessor

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer just doesn't give a fuck anymore. He worked out like crazy this summer, cut his weight down, and when asked why, he said, "So I can run the fast break with Derrick."

I honestly think that when Rose got hurt, Boozer said, "If he's not going to play anymore, neither will I." It's so sad to see. At the beginning of the season, he was so damn aggressive on the offensive end. After Rose got hurt, it became only jumpers. I can't blame him, though. Funny enough, he'll likely still be helping the Bulls, as they should be tanking.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Fuck JR. Goddamned cancer. I've been saying he needs to stay benched down the final stretch.

Happy to see the Lakers win and Kobe to have his best game yet. While the season won't be the most enjoyable for Lakers fans having Kobe exceed expectations post Achilles heal tear will be a bright spot.

linsivvi

Kobe, Beas, and Nick Young on the same team? Can you imagine all the asshole shots?

Sure, why not? We already have Kobe, Nick Young, Jodie Meeks, Jordan Farmar, Xavier Henry, most of them on 1 year contracts hoping to get paid next year. One more contract year swingman putting up asshole shots is not gonna hurt.

Pringles will literally have orgasm on the sideline every game. Let him be happy before he's forever banished from head coaching in the NBA.

Gallo needs help!

And I want nothing from the Lakers for Shump.

It's not what you want, but what Dolan wants. And he wants....Steve Nash!

Top Bottom