• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

"According to a source, coach Mike Woodson doesn’t like to have a player lose his starting job via injury, but if the Knicks are rolling when Felton is ready to go, Woodson could still stick with Prigioni. "

Felton just got displaced by a 36 year old with plantar fascitis who can't play more than 25 minutes a night.

Healthy Felton or not Prigi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Felton

"According to a source, coach Mike Woodson doesn’t like to have a player lose his starting job via injury, but if the Knicks are rolling when Felton is ready to go, Woodson could still stick with Prigioni. "

Felton just got displaced by a 36 year old with plantar fascitis who can't play more than 25 minutes a night.
Because Felton won't be healthy himself. His timetable for the hamstring alone is 4 weeks, meaning he should sit until mid-January. Of course Felton insists on coming back early and playing through it. Not like he'll re-injure himself or anythin-OHWAITTHATHAPPENEDTWICEALREADY.

Nice job not posting that little part doe.

embrace the tank dummy.
there's no point in salvaging the season.

For what? Embrace the tank for what? A chance of getting a high pick in the lottery? It's not guaranteed, even with the worst record in the league. In fact isn't there some trend where the worst record hasn't won the #1 pick in a few years. The fuck is wrong with you? This isn't the NFL. Tanking won't do nothing except give the Lakers a 5-10% shot at the #1 pick (because they wouldn't tank to the worst rec in the league).

Mamba's got 2.5 seasons left. This one just started for him. You're not a real fan if you want this tanking bullshit... You know the type of fans that do that? the ones who try to come off as smarks (this is a wrasslin' term for fans who read the online rumors and think they know everything about wrestling. I'm sure it's used in other sports as well). You're trying to come off 'cool'... like a smark who thinks he's got high basketball IQ and wants everyone to know. That's what these tank commanders are.

2 1/2 years left, that's it. I still think this team can win another title in that span. Last year they would've beat San Antonio if Kobe didn't get hurt... they had one of the best records in the league for the last third of the season. Everything started to gel and then bam D'antoni eviscerates Kobe's ankle.

For what? Embrace the tank for what? A chance of getting a high pick in the lottery? It's not guaranteed, even with the worst record in the league. In fact isn't there some trend where the worst record hasn't won the #1 pick in a few years. The fuck is wrong with you? This isn't the NFL. Tanking won't do nothing except give the Lakers a 5-10% shot at the #1 pick (because they wouldn't tank to the worst rec in the league).

Mamba's got 2.5 seasons left. This one just started for him. You're not a real fan if you want this tanking bullshit... You know the type of fans that do that? the ones who try to come off as smarks (this is a wrasslin' term for fans who read the online rumors and think they know everything about wrestling. I'm sure it's used in other sports as well). You're trying to come off 'cool'... like a smark who thinks he's got high basketball IQ and wants everyone to know. That's what these tank commanders are.

2 1/2 years left, that's it. I still think this team can win another title in that span. Last year they would've beat San Antonio if Kobe didn't get hurt... they had one of the best records in the league for the last third of the season. Everything started to gel and then bam D'antoni eviscerates Kobe's ankle.

You realize that there are probably at least 5 different franchise-changers in this draft, right? Getting the #1 pick doesn't matter all that much this year and in fact might be a blessing in disguise if it prevents a GM from possibly blowing a pick based on potential (Wiggins).

You realize that there are probably at least 5 different franchise-changers in this draft, right? Getting the #1 pick doesn't matter all that much this year and in fact might be a blessing in disguise if it prevents a GM from possibly blowing a pick based on potential (Wiggins).

But the Lakers could still win the title

imma let my homies deal with you on this.

see. now go back to your corner heavy and enjoy the tank.

I put the game on in the background and behold, no Michael Carter-Williams. Fuck that.

Yeah I don't know what's going on with his knee, but it's coincided nicely with their tank bid. If he can heal up, if the Sixers get a high draft pick like they should, and Noel plays well, they could be a scary team in the future.

Oh J.R. Edit: Who would have thought that the Knicks would be THIS much worse this year when Bargs has actually been pretty good so far?

Yeah I know about Wiggins and Parker and I don't give a fuck. I care about these next 2.5 years and this team shitting on the doubters and Kobe getting #6.

Top Bottom