• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Smokey

74489-jim-carrey-gif-what-the-hell-a-Ly3J.gif

I made a statement son

In order of what I'd like:

Hawes+1st
Millsap
Bass + Lee+ pick

I think the 3rd is most likely tho.. I'm not really concerned about the contracts. Morey has shown he can move whoever (sse:ariza) if it comes to it.

Tom Penny

Lee would provide some defense. I'm ok with him. Bass is whatever. And rockets would get a first.

I'd do it but hold out until the last minute

Bass is a better defender than Lee and the better player this year without question. Lee has shot the 3 ball really well though. Might even be leading the league in %.

giri

Atlanta would be stupid to give up Milsapp for Asik. Maybe Lou Williams & Demarre Carroll

I think when people say that, they forget just how damn good Asik was defensively last year. And just how limited Millsap is as an undersized PF.

MVP

Banned
When the Heat bulldoze the Pacers tonight by at least 13, can we finally stop crowning those fools the champs?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
When the Heat bulldoze the Pacers tonight by at least 13, can we finally stop crowning those fools the champs?

Who is crowning them with anything?

But the reality is Paul George is a legitimate MVP type of player this year and Hibbert + West gave the Heat nightmares last season and took them to 7.

If there is any team in the East who can beat them its pretty much just the Pacers. They probably need to make a move or two (and Granger bumping Orlando Johnson out of the rotation will help) but its actually plausible unlike any other team in the East vs the Heat.

Well he is just so bad on O...

He cant really do anything on that side of the ball...

He made a decent improvement last year. He'll get a little better. With so few defensive bigs out there I'm surprised there's not a bigger market for him. He's a crazy good rebounder too.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He made a decent improvement last year. He'll get a little better. With so few defensive bigs out there I'm surprised there's not a bigger market for him. He's a crazy good rebounder too.
There is a market for good defensive centers but defensive centers who have zero offensive game and zero passing abilities...the market gets smaller 

So much hype from ESPN, GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

Lol, I cant wait, lets do this!

I do want to win this, I don't want the pacers to gain any more confidence, I want some doubt to remain. Who knows how Lebron will be, I assume he will be fine, the man is superhuman.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Oh ESPN, trying to get high ratings by making something out of a regular season game in December. =p

"rivals". A rivalry that has been lopsided thus far, such a great rivalry!

Blackace

How great would a Pacers Trailblazers finals be?

The new commish might hang himself...

MVP

Banned
its hilarious because you thought the heat could get 72 wins

They could if they wanted to, but they don't care about it as much as I do. I like witnessing history in sports. Even if they broke 72 wins, people would just hate and talk about how shitty the East is. I could always tell shitty basketball fans by how they're oblivious to greatness (Heat & Lebron) and rather talk about some garbage ass team like the Knicks. Every time I come here after another historic LBJ performance for the ages, I read posts like "Har har Fraudamire sneezed hard. Look at JR Smith coughing", who cares lol. This forum should be 24/7 Lebron/Heat. Dynasties and GOATs come along like once, maaaaybe twice in a generation.

Blackace

Oh ESPN, trying to get high ratings by making something out of a regular season game in December. =p

"rivals". A rivalry that has been lopsided thus far, such a great rivalry!

Rivalry doesn't mean equality...

Smokey

They could if they wanted to, but they don't care about it as much as I do. I like witnessing history in sports. Even if they broke 72 wins, people would just hate and talk about how shitty the East is. I could always tell shitty basketball fans by how they're oblivious to greatness (Heat & Lebron) and rather talk about some garbage ass team like the Knicks. Every time I come here after another historic LBJ performance for the ages, I read posts like "Har har Fraudamire sneezed hard. Look at JR Smith coughing", who cares lol. This forum should be 24/7 Lebron/Heat. Dynasties and GOATs come along like once, maaaaybe twice in a generation.

lmao

ibzIvMuEdPFGD2.gif

MVP

Banned
So much hype from ESPN, GAME OF THE YEAR!!!

Lol, I cant wait, lets do this!

I do want to win this, I don't want the pacers to gain any more confidence, I want some doubt to remain. Who knows how Lebron will be, I assume he will be fine, the man is superhuman.

Pacers played a part in building these games up with their talk. I guess when you can't get to the real Finals any other way, you have to turn meaningless games into "The Finals".

nobody cares about "they could if they want to" either they do it or they dont

Top Bottom