• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Not sure I get the Asik-Green rumors. Morey is a stat guy (and Asik rates awesomely in plus or minus so he fits Morey's model), Green's stats range from average to bad...so?

Asik has zero value to the Rockets at this point. It's more like its negative value as him being with the team at all is a detriment for everybody involved.

I doubt he gets moved for Jeff Green though.

Why would rox get Green? They got Parsons... And why the neck Celts would trade for Asik. Seems to me they don't need that crybaby.

Fuckin Knicks, front office politics rules everything. If there is a guy they should trade it's NBASmith.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets better get a first round pick for mopey Asik.

Work you magic fat Elvis.

Too bad we can't fuck the Knicks over.

Hey let's be fair here. We've had 3 good seasons to remember out of this shitpile:

The first year the team started and we somehow beat the Bulls. You remember that? Such joy and jubilation! The Skydome sure was rocking.

Second Vinsanity at it's peak, when we beat the Knicks in the playoffs for our only playoffs series win to date and being a shot away from the Conference finals. Those were good times right?

And lastly year 1 of Colangelo, when we won the Atlantic. All those Europeans and Chris Bosh, it felt so good didn't it? Let's not talk about the playoffs part of that but we won the Atlantic!

He said 10 years, so unfortunately the first two of those didn't count. He's basically only followed the team through the Babcock and Colangelo eras, which means he's a crazy person.

Beasley out again and bron is gametime decision.

wiz.png

Welcome back Iggy! Happy days are here again!!

Jason Smith ruins potential dunk of the year :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeNnYQNrfZw

A small positive note during the last few weeks from GSOM.

Post-injury: Warriors without Andre are -1 per 100 possessions. (Almost breakeven)

Pre-injury: Warriors without Andre were -16.4 per 100 possessions (Worst in the NBA by a mile)

In other words, if you think we are bad now, we’ve actually had dramatic success learning to compensate for his absence.

(Small sample size warning, different opponents, etc.)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
He's averaging 16.6/8.1/2.7 on 49.8% shooting, 40% from 3. Can't replace his production without getting somebody else back in that Asik trade.
You replace it with great defense and a Horford that's not constantly playing uphill.

guys, i haven't been keeping up this year much (Being an NBA drama fan, the ether has run out with the Heat double chip)

what's the story on jeremy lin?

otapnam

go home. your drunk, brah.
but to answer your question.
yes....yes i am. im all about felton up in this bitch.
let's go knicks y'all.

lol man i mustve been drunk didnt notice your Buss avatar.

but whatever, knicks n lakers dont know shit about PGs so i guess u saying anything about Lin doesnt mean shit

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @BloombergTV: BREAKING: U.S. FCC proposes ending TV sports blackout rule

OMGOMGOMGOMG

Udrih/Smith/Shumpert/Anthony/Chandler with Murry/Hardaway/World Peace/Aldrich on the bench, I guess?
It's official: Murry will get burn.
Chris Herring@HerringWSJabout 2 hours ago
Woodson said he'll likely play Murry tonight, likely toward end of 1Q, beginning of 2Q, so he can play with veterans
Also Bargs will play 5 with MWP at 4, Stoudemire back Saturday

santeesioux

Yes. What it means you can get NBA League Pass and watch your local team in your region without subscribing to whomever holds their content rights.

Fuck yes, fuck paying Charter a crap load of money for one channel. It's such bs i was able to get the Blazer games on LP until this year when Charter finally got the Blazer channel.

Top Bottom