• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Zep

Banned
Yea, even though I live nowhere near Brooklyn, I've gotten blacked out from their games because my IP is coming from somewhere in the central/north jersey 'area'.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WojYahooNBA
Serious talks on Boston-Houston package for Asik have included Brandon Bass, Courtney Lee and a 1st round pick, sources tell Yahoo.

Morey has found the new market inefficiency. Former Magic players!

@WojYahooNBA said:
Serious talks on Boston-Houston package for Asik have included Brandon Bass, Courtney Lee and a 1st round pick, sources tell Yahoo.

Assuming it's the Clippers pick going back I don't hate this trade.

Bread

Banned
I'd rather not give up Lee, he could be important come playoff time. Asik would be such a huuuuuge upgrade over Faverani and Olynyk defensively though, and Sully would complement him perfectly. Do it Danny.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @sam_amick: Re: Omer Asik & rumored Portland involvement, I'm told Blazers "not even remotely involved." Yahoo! reporting Boston making progress.

Tom Penny

Bass lee and clip pick for Asik. Do it. Bass has actually played good this year shockingly but is no part of the future.. Not that i really care about green either but hes youthier

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bass :|

Lee again :|

Ah whatever, mopey Asik must go.

giri

Yes. What it means you can get NBA League Pass and watch your local team in your region without subscribing to whomever holds their content rights.

Except that it instantly devalues those contracts with the tv stations. Giving them less cause to throw the lucrative money at them. Ad time is less valuable.

It's not actually a direct win.

The only real argument against it was "cause its annoying".

It will more than likely drive the cost of league pass up as teams try to recoup the lost tv revenue through increased stream revenue.

WojYahooNBA

Morey has found the new market inefficiency. Former Magic players!

Bass for Gasol deal dead :'(

lol i wanted courtney lee gone ages ago, hes reunited with Dwight.

not a bad deal

otapnam

I thought that Houston wanted a stretch 4? Or is Bass a better spacer than I remember OR is Houston content with Jones?

I think it depends on who else Houston would have to give up. Jones is pretty good, he hasnt even had that much play time yet but shows some potential. They have DMO and greg smith as well so they have a few backup options.

What they really need is a bigger 2 guard or SF that can defend the 2 and 3 since harden and parsons cant really do it

Smokey

Lee would provide some defense. I'm ok with him. Bass is whatever. And rockets would get a first.

I'd do it but hold out until the last minute

Da king has arrived

BbzLJuDIcAEtIPZ.jpg

Top Bottom