• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What did he say, I had it on mute

That he's getting paid and if he cared about any chance of winning he would stay with the Rockets. It wasn't like he wasn't gonna get playing time.

The fact that's he's moped the whole time and took himself out of games is sad imo He's also not "injured"

F playoffs or winning it all, he just wants his name in a starting lineup.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ft's... god damn Rockets, learn to shoot them!

Cloudy

Banned
Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 3m
The last good shot J.R. Smith took in Milwaukee was the photo of the half-naked woman.

423.gif

Cloudy

Banned
I called this Udrih thing pages ago. I don't understand why teams constantly start lesser players over this guy. He can penetrate, shoot and make plays and doesn't kill you on defense

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I have a feeling we'll see a Reggie/T-Mac last minute performance from Lillard in his career. Maybe two.

Matrix

This Rockets lineup is BARF inducing

U2NUMB

Proud of my wolves.. when they play with some energy and urgency they can really play with the best. Young team that needs to learn to win.

Matrix

Greg Smith stinks unless he's playing the Lakers.

Top Bottom