• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

I called this Udrih thing pages ago. I don't understand why teams constantly start lesser players over this guy. He can penetrate, shoot and make plays and doesn't kill you on defense
You are fucking mad and you should be embarrassed for posting this.

EDIT: and then flogged.

I think Woodson is trying to get Woodson fired. How is Hardaway Jr. not in the game for JR? His D can't be worse than JR's. And still no Shump.

@stephenasmith
Follow
Good defense with Miami there. If Indiana doesn't stop turning ball over, they may need to do EVERYTHING they can to get Rondo.

Unlikely to happen, but interesting nonetheless. I wonder what would Danny ask of Indy to get Rondo.

Did they just stop play just after the Knicks got a stop because of the clock?

YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME
Shump is a non factor on offense and they aren't stopping the Bucks anyways
Knight stopped scoring the minute Shump got on him. He started again after Shump sat.

Cloudy

Banned
Unlikely to happen, but interesting nonetheless. I wonder what would Danny ask of Indy to get Rondo.

They don't need a PG who can't hit 3s. They don't even need a star. Just a guy who will give them 12 and 5 while creating his own shot and not turning it over all game. Ramon Sessions would be a nice fit for them

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
When your FG% is under .400, regularly.
It's his at rim percentage that sucks. Check the splits. He's ridiculous from three. He's like 1b to Curry's 1a for best three point shooter in the league.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Holy crap...they're announcing this game from a truck!? LMAO.

Damn, that's raw.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I love how Knicks fans found out later than everyone else that JR is an inefficient black hole.

man plz dude was 6th man cause he was driving last year. now he is breaking team records for attempted 3's.

and we knew its where the whole live/die joke came from. are you trying to get your tom penny on?

strobogo

Banned
I hate watching Heat games. They get away with so many calls. It's offensive even against teams I don't like. It's doubly offensive when it is against the Pacers. They spent the whole game clearly fouling, pushing guys out of bounds/back court, tripping guys in the paint, reacting to fouls before they even happened. And in the event Wade/Lebron/Raptor actually get a foul called on them, they throw a bitch fit and pout.

I hate watching Heat games. They get away with so many calls. It's offensive even against teams I don't like. It's doubly offensive when it is against the Pacers. They spent the whole game clearly fouling, pushing guys out of bounds/back court, tripping guys in the paint, reacting to fouls before they even happened. And in the event Wade/Lebron/Raptor actually get a foul called on them, they throw a bitch fit and pout.
... you're new to Heat basketball I'm guessing?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
So 17 jank 3pt attempts is a record now?

That is the WORST record ever. If I were JR, I'd be fucking ashamed of myself.

Too bad JR is dead.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden is drunk again

strobogo

Banned
... you're new to Heat basketball I'm guessing?

No, but I usually don't watch them unless they're playing the Pacers. So it reminded me how blatant the ref favoritism is towards them and how the big 3 are such babies. Commentators are openly talking about it on the air like it's no biggie.

Top Bottom