• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
What did Bargnani do?

edit: before throwing the ball out of bounds, I mean

Knicks were up by 2...shot clock turned off. 11 seconds left. Instead of holding on to the ball and drain the clock, he chucks a 3 after a Chandler tip.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I live in NYC, shit is going on here too.

Your not doing it right at all then if you don't think shit is going on in NY. Anyhow a houston fan in NY, I assume you moved here. How long did it take for you to figure out how to pronounce houston street?

PBY

Banned
Your not doing it right at all then if you don't think shit is going on in NY. Anyhow a houston fan in NY, I assume you moved here. How long did it take for you to figure out how to pronounce houston street?

Lol we're in ur city mispronouncing ur streets and shit.

h3ro

sorry h3ro, our top 5 1st round pick just deflected your troll attack.

ibiEF3kH0ghZ2T.gif

before I moved to new york but visited I was made aware of the proper pronunciation of "Houston" by my cab driver when I kept saying the Texas version and he would yell back "HOWSTON"

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Lol I totally get it. When I moved to NYC there was like a 2 month accustoming period to say it and not sound like an idiot.

Now I just troll the Knicks fans here.

getting your tom penny on then. Right now everyone here is watching so if the knicks lose they can post 2 pages of fuck the knicks or if the knicks win about a half of page of "we got lucky" sprinkled with a few "still fuck the knicks" shit is a ritual here at this point

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Lol I totally get it. When I moved to NYC there was like a 2 month accustoming period to say it and not sound like an idiot.

Now I just troll the Knicks fans here.

Man, you can't even troll Knicks fans anymore. Stop lying. We've moved beyond the mindset of being trolled. We live in a nouveau-troll state mentally.

PBY

Banned
getting your tom penny on then. Right now everyone here is watching so if the knicks lose they can post 2 pages of fuck the knicks or if the knicks win about a half of page of "we got lucky" sprinkled with a few "still fuck the knicks" shit is a ritual here at this point

I meant in real life lol. Like with my fellow New Yorkers.

But yeah, I'll still posts gifs if yall lose. I literally can't help myself.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Born in Htown and moved to NYC when I was 3. In my 30's now, this place is old news for me. One would think I would consider this place my home, but nope. Anyone with half a brain who lives in NYC knows it's not pronounced the same. Spend much time in Houston before?

Pretty sure that's also why Alphasnake left, he realized the stank of this place.

Top Bottom