• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Van Gundy tearing into Bargs

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets play like complete shit against teams they should easily beat.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Born in Htown and moved to NYC when I was 3. In my 30's now, this place is old news for me. One would think I would consider this place my home, but nope. Anyone with half a brain who lives in NYC knows it's not pronounced the same. Spend much time in Houston before?

Pretty sure that's also why Alphasnake left, he realized the stank of this place.

yeah I've been to Houston, for business.... Fuck around I might have to move down there myself because the shipping industry goes where the taxes are the lowest and stamford keeps fucking around.....

Yeah i don't know your lifestory but its the opposite for most people considering that a lot of people leave here when their young and tell everyone they're from here the rest of their lives.

But look knicks won, they still suck unfortunately, Fire Woodson.

Born in Htown and moved to NYC when I was 3. In my 30's now, this place is old news for me. One would think I would consider this place my home, but nope. Anyone with half a brain who lives in NYC knows it's not pronounced the same. Spend much time in Houston before?

Pretty sure that's also why Alphasnake left, he realized the stank of this place.

You've been living in NYC your whole life but claim Houston?

BigAT

I'm so sorry you had to come to the NBA thread to see this.

I'm a proper Knicks fan, I just don't pop in this thread very often. But I had to express my exasperation somewhere or I was going to drive to Milwaukee with a jar of gasoline and light Bargnani on fire.

Matrix

You've been living in NYC your whole life but claim Houston?

I grew up watching all Houston teams cause of my dad and that didn't change moving up here. I was born there, I spent all my summers and holidays there. All of my family is from there. It will always be my home. And I'm moving back next year most likely.

Enough about me though lol this is an NBA thread.

I'm a proper Knicks fan, I just don't pop in this thread very often. But I had to express my exasperation somewhere or I was going to drive to Milwaukee with a jar of gasoline and light Bargnani on fire.
I know a guy who knows a guy who can gt his hands on some napalm.

Matrix

Harden... grow some D

Matrix

Really a pull up 3 air ball Harden?

for fucks sake

PBY

Banned

will-smith-miami-o.gif

Pimpwerx

WTF? Casspi didn't compete with Augustin for post position just now. They shoulda never given your bitch ass all that height. PEACE.

Cloudy

Banned
Looking at the West standings, Phoenix and maybe Denver are the only teams that might not make the playoffs. And even then Golden State and Minnesota are much better than the Lakers. I really don't see how LA makes the playoffs without roster improvemnt.

If Kobe gets this team in the WC playoffs coming off achilles surgery, he's the GOAT

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack

NYC is the epitome of a modern day civilization living in a trash bin.

And I mean that almost literally.

Seriously folks, the stench of trash in the summer and spring is revolting. And those puddles of green water that accumulate and never go away...there is still nobody that knows what the fuck they are.

Top Bottom