• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
NYC is the epitome of a modern day civilization living in a trash bin.

And I mean that almost literally.

Seriously folks, the stench of trash in the summer and spring is revolting. And those puddles of green water that accumulate and never go away...there is still nobody that knows what the fuck they are.

lol well said.

NYC is the epitome of a modern day civilization living in a trash bin.

And I mean that almost literally.

Seriously folks, the stench of trash in the summer and spring is revolting. And those puddles of green water that accumulate and never go away...there is still nobody that knows what the fuck they are.

You should of grown up in the middle of Wisconsin.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
New York is fucking awesome but I'm honestly getting really fed up with the cost of living here. I have a good job and I feel poor

that too.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
FZMUuTJ.jpg

Read from bottom up:
Alan Hahn @alanhahn about 52 minutes ago
Not going anywhere for a while…? http://t.co/CygnZ7K5Dc

Tina Cervasio @TinaCervasio about 55 minutes ago
The one night I don't have a quest bar or almonds in my bag. #2OT

Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN about 55 minutes ago
Take That Berman of The Post RT@Bruce Arthur: Enjoy that second executive of the year award, Masai Ujiri

Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman 56 minutes ago
That play by Bargnani demonstrates to me how he's been with a losing program in Toronto for so many years, it's in his blood.

Scott Cacciola @ScottCacciola 57 minutes ago
You have to admit: This is incredibly entertaining. Pure entertainment.

Scott Cacciola @ScottCacciola 57 minutes ago
I just... There's... They can't... I mean... Why?

Barbara Barker @meanbarb 57 minutes ago
OMG, will it ever end?

Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN 58 minutes ago
Jason Kidd, Rasheed Wallace, Kurt Thomas and Marcus Camby never take that shot.

Chris Herring @HerringWSJ 58 minutes ago
Bargnani just had a costly brain freeze that was way worse than Melo and Woodson had on Monday. Team has such a low IQ.

Scott Cacciola @ScottCacciola 59 minutes ago
MORE FREE BASKETBALL!!!!

Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN 59 minutes ago
Not even Balotelli takes that shot. Mama Mia!

Chris Herring @HerringWSJ 59 minutes ago
I can't believe that. I really can't.

Steve Popper @StevePopper 1 hour ago
I think the biggest argument against the Raptors tanking for Wiggins just took place.

Chris Herring @HerringWSJ 1 hour ago
Melo looked like he was in disbelief after that play. Hands on his sides.

Scott Cacciola @ScottCacciola 1 hour ago
Of all the blunders the Knicks have made this season, that mistake by Bargnani might be the worst.

Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman 1 hour ago
Tyson can only do so much. Gets offensive rebound again, out to Bargnani, who shoots it with 11 seconds left instead of killing clock.

Barbara Barker @meanbarb 1 hour ago
Bargnani blunder. Oh my.

Chris Herring @HerringWSJ 1 hour ago
I'm at a loss. Bargnani just did that? Really?

Steve Popper @StevePopper 1 hour ago
Well, at least we know that Andrea Bargnani doesn't read the papers.

Scott Cacciola @ScottCacciola 1 hour ago
What in the world...

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
New York is fucking awesome but I'm honestly getting really fed up with the cost of living here. I have a good job and I feel poor

Man I got a job, 2 side hustles, going to grad school (and playing with that loan refund money) and I can still use more money. but having lived in other major cities, small towns, states, and countries.... no place is better if your the type of person who likes having options at things to do and people to do them with.

PBY

Banned
Man I got a job, 2 side hustles, going to grad school (and playing with that loan refund money) and I can still use more money. but having lived in other major cities, small towns, states, and countries.... no place is better if your the type of person who likes having options at things to do and people to do them with.

Heh Im in grad school too. city is fun as fuck.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I want a gif of that 3 followed by the 2nd half of that Melo Foot Locker commercial

like this
MTd8K7n.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
lol I'm actually rooting for you guys to reach the playoffs. Cause believe it or not, nets/pacers/knicks/bulls are the only teams that could remotely be competitive with the heat in the eastern lonfrence

What?

Pimpwerx

I understand now why Birdman took that late jumper. He was wide fucking open. He shoots a lot of 3s and jumpshots in warmups, so I think they want him to develop that into a weapon. If you want to use it as a strategy, you have to be able to trust it in late-game situations. Hibbert left him open, so if he can hit that shot to keep Hibbert honest, he can help space the floor while allowing Bosh to play the 4 and eat whoever's on him alive. PEACE.

I want a gif of that 3 followed by the 2nd half of that Melo Foot Locker commercial

like this
MTd8K7n.gif

Amazing lmao

Yeah man, thats why I put up with it. So much to do and everything I can imagine is here, except for reasonable rent.

I live in the middle of Queens so I spend like 2 hours a day commuting. Every morning I'm debating whether I should just move in with 5 roommates in Manhattan and live offa top ramen so I can get back those 2 hours a day of my life or not. Shit is crazy.

Queens is the last stand for reasonable living but either way, the closer to Manhattan the more you gotta pay. I need to make the next SnapChat or some shit and then maybe I can afford a 1 BR someplace nice.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Yeah man, thats why I put up with it. So much to do and everything I can imagine is here, except for reasonable rent.

I live in the middle of Queens so I spend like 2 hours a day commuting. Every morning I'm debating whether I should just move in with 5 roommates in Manhattan and live offa top ramen so I can get back those 2 hours a day of my life or not. Shit is crazy.

Queens is the last stand for reasonable living but either way, the closer to Manhattan the more you gotta pay. I need to make the next SnapChat or some shit and then maybe I can afford a 1 BR someplace nice.

your right about queens being the last bastion of decent rent.... hiopefully De blasio keeps his campaign promise with affordable rent

Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman 56 minutes ago
That play by Bargnani demonstrates to me how he's been with a losing program in Toronto for so many years, it's in his blood.

Berman, that pussywillow and his pylon D was our losing program. There's a reason at the end Toronto fans booed him the moment he checked into the game. The only thing saving him in New York is the number of people who are already in front of him in the hate line.

Top Bottom