• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Remember when Lawrence Frank was Kidd's head coach who destroyed their chances of making it back to the championship game? Kidd does. In 10 years, Coach Anthony will be sending Kidd to nacho cart duty.

lol

Wade resting tonight. Ever since he took that week off he's been shooting 62% from the field. Take all the rest you can get Dwyane. #HeWillbeHealthy

Also, more on the Lawrence Frank/Kidd thing:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 8m
Kidd lost cool w/ Frank inside a coaching staff meeting in early November, league sources say, and partnership was soon doomed to this end.
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 4m
Around league, coaching sources insist Frank had been willing to help Kidd in any way Kidd wanted of him. "He was loyal," one source says.

lol cwebb reuses his heat keys to win for todays game

qAeSsk6_crop_north.png

I really want to see the Bucks win just so we can see how low the winning percentage of the Atlantic division leader can go (assuming Raptors don't win tonight).

Haha, wasn't this taken from when the Mavs were playing Portland in the playoffs in the 2010-2011 run?

I wish I could remember.. Everything in 2010-2011 NBA season is erased in my brain tbh. lol. I do hope that blazer fan is still doing those awesome dance numbers, sooo good .

That fucking pisses me off

Guess I ain't watching that then

Are you serious.. Thats like the best game regular season game for this year.

Heat playing a leastern team not pacers = its okay to miss the first half..

holy shittttt cwebb reaction on latest kobe dunk vid lol. Still got salt I think.

I wish I could remember.. Everything in 2010-2011 NBA season is erased in my brain tbh. lol. I do hope that blazer fan is still doing those awesome dance numbers, sooo good .

Are you serious.. Thats like the best game regular season game for this year.

I'm still watching but I have to use shitty streams

I don't have NBA TV even though I ordered league pass because Verizon Fios here is an asshole

Mothman91

I'm still watching but I have to use shitty streams

I don't have NBA TV even though I ordered league pass because Verizon Fios here is an asshole

I know that feel bro. Our first contract with fios gave us NBA TV.

Now they changed some shit with it, and I don't have it anymore =c

Top Bottom