• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

diehard

Fleer
Bayless bailed us out of a win tonight..

Trey outplayed his future self though.

Hayward is awesome when he just tries to be an all-around player and not an alpha scorer.

131223-jamesdunk.gif
Holy shit. When are these kids going to learn?

Yeah who the hell dares take a game winning charge on the "I dont get fouls" lebron james?
You can't get a charge scrambling past the restricted area from the other side of the basket. He would have been better off fouling the shit outta him and hoping he misses a FT. But naw fuck sound strategy because conspiracy and refs

Emwitus

This might be the most pathetic attempt at defense ive seen from LA in a while. And that's saying a lot considering I saw the whole of last season

Well, that's that. Spurs are just better. Merry Christmas NBA GAF, I'm out until the epic Raps-Knicks home & home on the weekend. I don't even know why they have playoffs when we have stuff like that.

Emwitus

We're never better without kobe. Too bad with him we are still trash. His still a negative on the win column
For some weird inexplainable reason they are trying to trap a player at center court or jonhson/Xavier are running around like headless chicken Trying cover shooters on the per. Our problem isnt a point guard its this shit defense

We're never better without kobe. Too bad with him we are still trash. His still a negative on the win column
For some weird inexplainable reason they are trying to trap a player at center court or jonhson/Xavier are running around like headless chicken Trying cover shooters on the per. Our problem isnt a point guard its this shit defense

Why are you even getting upset? The team is trash and the lack of defense will give the Lakers a better chance at getting a good pick.

linsivvi

No. They haven't.

Yes they have. All game long they kept talking about how wonderful their players are, how they should be in the allstar game, gushing after every play.

And they are still doing it as I type this message. I've noticed it for a while too, it's not just this game.

That 72-10 season had to be something else if miami/pacers can't achieve the same in the shittiest conference since ever.

The fucking weird ass thing is that Miami's record against the West is way better than it is against the East

#whyshouldwegiveafucktonight

Top Bottom