• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

-lamarcus will play
-they will call it the oxy game
-he will go 1/15 and fall down 3 times for no reason
-the blazers will lose
-thus will begin the ultimate tank, from 1st place to the lottery
-we will draft wiggins and he will bust
-another cycle of portland fan self hatred begins

so say we all

-lamarcus will play
-they will call it the oxy game
-he will go 1/15 and fall down 3 times for no reason
-the blazers will lose
-thus will begin the ultimate tank, from 1st place to the lottery
-we will draft wiggins and he will bust
-another cycle of portland fan self hatred begins

so say we all

Which 3 pointer will LMA shrug after?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
eFF_everything.gif~original

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden with a block? LOL

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I hope the FYRofM group travel to every game.

The chanting is something the NBA needs badly.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WTF I should shit talk Dmo more lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Uh, because he would stand to make more money in Cleveland than anywhere else? Chris Grant has done a great job stockpiling assets in the form of picks and young talent. The Cavs also have cap flexibility going forward and will make a run at LeBron next year. Even if he doesn't come back, they'll be able to trade for a 3rd star.

He did sign an extension off his rookie contract genius. Cleveland could offer him the most money so he took it. Kyrie will do the same.

Keep it up, maybe if you pound those keys a little harder I'll feel your anger over here

Cavs absolutely dominated the Nuggets last night on both sides of the ball. The offense looks like it has flowed a lot better since the Miami game and Mike Brown has obviously improved the defense dramatically. Heck, Kyrie looked like a passable defender last night and was able to hold Ty Lawson to 1-13 from the field. Offensively he needs to be more efficient (23 points on 20 shots) but I'm sure he'll find his groove here soon. Let's look at some of the notable performers:

Tristan Thompson 17/21
Anderson Varejao 18/13
Andrew Bynum 14/7

Nuggets held to under 40% shooting and their 7 game win streak was snapped. We take on Atlanta Friday.

No assets on this team though.

Dion shooting 50% from the field and leading the team in scoring playing bench minutes.

Bu...but no assets!

#assets

Late but,

TTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Top Bottom