• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Zbos hand was smacked on that shot. Come the fuck on. I guess I should've given up on these refs after that goaltending call.

I can't think of a single foul call Harden didn't actually deserve tonight though. He attacks the rim better than anybody in the league.

There was at least the one where C. Webb started laughing during the replay.

jjasper

I can't think of a single foul call Harden didn't actually deserve tonight though. He attacks the rim better than anybody in the league.
He grabbed Tony Allen's arm and made him hit his head on one of them.

Anytime one player has more free throws than the other team something is fucked up.

I really hate those Harden isos where he just dribbles and might step back 6 feet behind the line and just passes it to someone with 4 seconds left on the clock for them to chuck or create something.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Grizz got semi-jobbed by the refs.

I myself could give a single fuck. Every team in the league has games where they are fucked over by refs and Harden's foul calls make up sometimes for the fact Howard is fouled like crazy in other games and gets no calls (unless its hack a Dwight)

Two of Howards fouls tonight in the first half were bs and it basically took him out of the game.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You gotta be trolling if you list Andrew Bynum as an "asset".

Good grief.
He lost a week long avatar bet to MVP, bitched out days early because he had his name changed to MVP Pioneer, and then went to another mod to get his name changed to Gucci Messiah.

#fuckgucci

jjasper

I myself could give a single fuck. Every team in the league has games where they are fucked over by refs and Harden's foul calls make up sometimes for the fact Howard is fouled like crazy in other games and gets no calls (unless its hack a Dwight)

Two of Howards fouls tonight in the first half were bs and it basically took him out of the game.

They are complete bullshit but there is no reason for you to care. Like I said I would love for Conley to get those calls.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They are complete bullshit but there is no reason for you to care. Like I said I would love for Conley to get those calls.

He and no other player in the league gets the calls Harden does because they aren't Harden. His aggressiveness combined with his strength combined with his craftiness and his ability to get to the rim is unmatched in the league. Saying no other player gets the calls he gets is accurate, because there are just a handful of other players in the league who can do what he does at most.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
He and no other player in the league gets the calls Harden does because they aren't Harden. His aggressiveness combined with his strength combined with his craftiness and his ability to get to the rim is unmatched in the league. Saying no other player gets the calls he gets is accurate, because there are just a handful of other players in the league who can do what he does at most.
Brandon Roy never got these calls and he was better than Harden.

Top Bottom