• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Reading the comments about Harden reminds me of Wade's prime when this place was filled with salt on Heat nights. But that doesn't happen anymore since he's older and doesn't slash as much

Some guys are just really good at attacking the rim and drawing fouls or being so quick and crafty that they get foul calls no one else does

Emwitus

Reading the comments about Harden reminds me of Wade's prime when this place was filled with salt on Heat nights. But that doesn't happen anymore since he's older and doesn't slash as much

Some guys are just really good at attacking the rim and drawing fouls or being so quick and crafty that they get foul calls no one else does
Wade played defense and had a much better offensive game. Does harden even know what slashing means ? He just passes the ball and stands around I guess

Emwitus

He's like a rondo if rondo were a SG and could shoot. He's like pau but black and a SG. Does that cover your two teams that somehow you're a fan of?
It does. Harden has a terrible mid range game like rondo and cant play defense like pau. I'd leave that to tom penny tho

Emwitus

Yeah, Kobe knows his replacement is already in town.
Swaggy p is really good yes
nick22.gif

Top Bottom