• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

The jazz at home needed a put back dunk with 2 seconds left and nick young to foul out to beat a team whose starting perimeter is farmer-Meeks-Wes Johnson.

It's not fair. No one can out tank Utah long term.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
The jazz at home needed a put back dunk with 2 seconds left and nick young to foul out to beat a team whose starting perimeter is farmer-Meeks-Wes Johnson.

It's not fair. No one can out tank Utah long term.

You know nothing of Brickwaukee

Pimpwerx

Doug Collins talked about how great the PG play has been this season, but then I think about how effective we've been at fronting the post. Yet, teams don't front us there as effectively, primarily because our PGs can throw an entry pass.

I'm reminded of this everytime a team manages to find their talented big on such a lob. We should have out lunch eaten, but only a few PGs really punish us for it. CP3 and Rondo are the two that immediately spring to mind. PEACE.

Embiid and Parker are the only guys that have shown superstar qualities in this draft, but picks 3-5 should still be good so falling past there would be kind of a disaster.

Our point differential still sucks though so it should even out over time.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Embiid and Parker are the only guys that have shown superstar qualities in this draft, but picks 3-5 should still be good so falling past there would be kind of a disaster.

Our point differential still sucks though so it should even out over time.

That's just the kind of shit we need in order to get Sexum

Just got a brief text from Al Horford, who says he's "probably not" going to be back for the playoffs this year. That truly stinks.

Wonder if they'll deal Millsap now if they're worried about him leaving in the offseason.

I think mike was speaking in code when he said fans should find another team. Mitch gave tanking orders.

This is a team of league minimum players that is playing extremely hard, not sure how strongly they're trying to tank.

Pimpwerx

Bosh has Thomas on him in the high post, and takes an 18ft jumpshot. SMH. Not sure if that just happened or not.

Thomas is an inspiration to little guys like me. Work on your handle, work on your 3pt shot and use your quickness to your advantage. It helps to have a floater too. Dude can ball. PEACE.

Top Bottom