• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Pimpwerx

Tonight, Beas has been showing why he hasn't been playing. I don't know wtf he's doing out there. He was playing much better than this prior to his injury. PEACE.

Thanks Utah.

I mean, the entire bottom half of the Eastern Conference will pick before us and we'll be about as good as the EC 8th but....you gotta start somewhere.

Tom Penny

what? half of the runtime of every nfl game consists of a dude laying sprawled on the field with trainers around him

Injuries seem to be up in all sports. Maybe it's just because there is more media and we hear more about it I dunno. That's what I see. Every week it's another key player in a major sport going down.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Doesn't have a good shot fake either. It's probably a timing thing. Some people have a real talent for it, like Wade. You gotta really get the defender's momentum going. PEACE.

More like people are discouraged by charges barely being called on him after 8 years.

LOL ANYONE ELSE IN THE LEAGUE GETS A TECH

Pimpwerx

Rio has some of the dumbest fouls ever. He's such a cheapshot artist too. I love the dude, but he can be a bit of a hothead. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Lebron waited way too long to make his attack there. This is where having Wade is important, as he makes it easier for Lebron to make his move. Oh well. Hopefully we can get the ball moving in OT. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lebron waited way too long to make his attack there. This is where having Wade is important, as he makes it easier for Lebron to make his move. Oh well. Hopefully we can get the ball moving in OT. PEACE.

All he has to do is put his head down and drive.

That's all he has to do.

Its all he's ever had to do in the final possession.

Top Bottom