• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Knicks switching (JR) and rotations (JR lack thereof) killing them with the open looks Raptors are getting. They just need to keep up the intensity throughout the whole possesion (JR).

giri

The procedure he was waiting to clear up before he played was a small clean-up procedure in the first place.

I won't deny that this new surgery is unsettling though.

The major surgery he originally had, had him coming back in December. That he needed a clean up should have sounded alarm bells.

/me shrug.

I'd have an audit done on the med staff involved if i'm the GM. OKC has so much invested in YNB, they really can't afford to have people fucking them over on any level.

Emwitus

The major surgery he originally had, had him coming back in December. That he needed a clean up should have sounded alarm bells.

/me shrug.

I'd have an audit done on the med staff involved if i'm the GM. OKC has so much invested in YNB, they really can't afford to have people fucking them over on any level.
I can't imagine what you'd call for the LA medical staff

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
what a pathetic, shameless, and emasculating flop by chandler

and he's the best player on the team brehs

34 points in the 2nd. When the three isn't falling they're dead. Add to that no Carmelo and shaky D and they can't survive that way.

EDIT: 12 points in the 4th. Jesus.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Listen to those boobirds in the nosebleeds

iILnlNSBK9SwL.png

the people have spoken

iILnlNSBK9SwL.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Still atop the Titanic!

Hard fought win by the Raps.

Shocking road trip by the Raps.

Wins against Dallas, Oklahoma City and the Knicks only loss coming against the Spurs.

Not bad at all.

giri

I can't imagine what you'd call for the LA medical staff

Lakers? nothing. They're doing their best to help the tank. Pretty good job really.

I'd even get one of them to make sure he breaks nash's other leg if he threatens that he will play again.

I know why we made the trade for Gortat--but there's no reason to compound that by extending him.

And the whole bench should be gone as well--all those failed Ernie picks..Book, Ves, Seraphin...holy fuck how does Ernie have a job?

KingGondo

Banned

/me shrug.

His original surgery could have had him return before the end of last year's playoffs, if we had gotten far enough.

The December timetable was for the surgery to clean up the stitches that were causing swelling.

I'm cautiously optimistic because he was playing at so high a level and they decided to have this surgery to clear up swelling, so hopefully he'll be back at full capacity come playoff time. If he is, I don't care what seed we have.
i thought he was the lord and savior of oklahoma city
I'll be the first to admit that he brought the team to OKC via some backhanded and bullshit tactics. I have no doubt that he's a slimeball.

At the same time, the most blame had to be placed on Schultz for selling the team to a group from OKC. He knew they'd try to move the team.

giri

I know why we made the trade for Gortat--but there's no reason to compound that by extending him.

And the whole bench should be gone as well--all those failed Ernie picks..Book, Ves, Seraphin...holy fuck how does Ernie have a job?

He managed to get a dick and balls approved as their new logo. GM of the forever.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
But seriously, those Raptors playing so well recently has to be fucking embarrassing for Rudy Gay. First Memphis and now it's the Raps that are playing better since his departure from those teams.

diehard

Fleer
But seriously, those Raptors playing so well recently has to be fucking embarrassing for Rudy Gay. First Memphis and now it's the Raps that are playing better since his departure from those teams.
That was the Kings plan all along.

#1. Aquire Gay
#2. Trade Gay
#3. ???
#4. Profit

rando14

I'll be the first to admit that he brought the team to OKC via some backhanded and bullshit tactics. I have no doubt that he's a slimeball.

At the same time, the most blame had to be placed on Schultz for selling the team to a group from OKC. He knew they'd try to move the team.

Yeah schultz is probably ultimately responsible, im just salty as fuck even after all these years lol :p

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons
If a girl breaks up with Rudy Gay, does she immediately lose 15 lbs and look better than ever?

Ouch.

Top Bottom