• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Pimpwerx

Heat would lose to the fucking Kings to break the streak against the West. And Lebron's endgame three's were bullshit. Why not shoot those when there was actual time?

Just like losing the streak to those awful Bulls, and almost to those terrible Cavs. Playing down to the competition is their thing. Plus, overlooking the Kings to prep for the Blazers. It was apparent in the roster decisions tonight. This was a classic trap game. PEACE.

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 4m
Spoelstra only says that LeBron "did something to his leg,"
ugh. Hopefully it's nothing.

it's just the regular season, but i want Miami to beat Portland tomorrow.

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 30s
LeBron on Chalmers: "It's a tough call. I don't think it was a flagrant,"
translation : that bitch taking the bus to portland

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick 1m
LeBron says he strained right groin

sheeeeeeiiiiittttt

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You want Miami to what Portland tomorrow?

RT @sam_amick: LeBron James says he strained his right groin, not feeling good right now. He hobbled his way to finish in OT loss to Sacramento.

Emwitus

if Lebron loses to the Rudy Gay Kings I don't wanna hear shit about the Heat anymore this year

tumblr_m875zqK77k1r0z3y7o1_500.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Just got home, couldn't watch the game tonight.

Steph Curry: high volume in everything, shots (missed), rebounds, assists, turnovers, he done it all.

Also, lol jazz/lakers

and fuck da heat

Bron jinxed himself. Just the other day he was talking about off-season training has helped him stay injury free. Now he's limping around with a groin strain.

giri

#Boogie4AllStar

Should be starting fuck howard

I think they need to steal the pacers defensive schemes with hibbert and not get cousins to show on screens so much. Once he shows, he seems lost and unable to recover. Be better off letting him hang back and just have the guards pressure hard.

Because right now, he's pretty bad on defense. And that's hurting the kings a lot. Not that they're great defensively anyway. But he's really not helping.

Jonm1010

Banned
So I just got to watch the replay of the pelicans game. Is anyone in need of an injury prone slightly above average guard that is on a 58 million dollar contract? Cause Tyreke and Jrue looks waaaayyy better then jrue and Gordon and the stats seemingly back me up on this.

I just wish a part of me could believe Evans would eventually develop a jump shot cause he'd legitimately be one of the best guards in the league....unfortunately I don't think it will ever happen.

You want Miami to what Portland tomorrow?

RT @sam_amick: LeBron James says he strained his right groin, not feeling good right now. He hobbled his way to finish in OT loss to Sacramento.

Lebron knew your team was going to smack his around, so he's pretending to be hurt ahead of time. That way when Lillard hits the game winner over Bron, the ESPN narrative will be that Lebron gave everything he had even though he was hurt and the Heat fell to a "feisty" Trailblazer team.

Top Bottom