• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Pimpwerx

Pimp just proved my entire 'so sensitive' troll by complaining about something that hasn't even happened, and might not even happen.

Heat fans, everyone: sensitive about shit that wasn't even said/done.

No, just predicting what will happen based on your shitty post history. Facts is facts. Prove me wrong.

You won't. PEACE.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Yo wtf at that GIF... It took me two views to realize what happened.

Vire

Pimp just proved my entire 'so sensitive' troll by complaining about something that hasn't even happened, and might not even happen.

Heat fans, everyone: sensitive about shit that wasn't even said/done.
Somehow I doubt there is going to be a gif of bosh draining that three in the January OP.

reilo

Somehow I doubt there is going to be a gif of bosh draining that three in the January OP.

Point me to the last time I put a basketball play in an OP that didn't belong to Shaqtin' A Fool.

Again, y'all catching feelings over future shit I haven't said nor done.

Pimpwerx

Why're you catching feelings about shit I haven't even done?

Tomorrow, the sun will rise. I ain't catching feeling about it. Next month, you're gonna make an extra-salty OP because Bosh just rubbed his junk all over your team's faces. It's ok, man. It'll be alright. PEACE.

reilo

Tomorrow, the sun will rise. I ain't catching feeling about it. Next month, you're gonna make an extra-salty OP because Bosh just rubbed his junk all over your team's faces. It's ok, man. It'll be alright. PEACE.

Show me the receipts breh. Why're you guys catching feelings over shit I haven't done? This isn't Minority Report.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That gif of Silva....ughhhhhh thats just ughh

Looked like a rubber leg/foot

Jeff-DSA

Yeah, I still hate watching Blake Griffin play basketball. I usually don't watch Clippers or Thunder games due to the antics, but I made the mistake of tuning in tonight for a bit. Flop fest.

jman2050

I feel kind of bad, after seeing Kevin Ware's leg snap in two live stuff like the Silva gif doesn't really phase me anymore :/

That's really brutal and it sucks a lot for him.

Vire

Were the Heat exposed last night? What the fuck are you even saying, bro?
Exposed about what? That we underplay to the competition during the regular season? The same shit we knew since three years ago? We were up 17 in the first quarter against Sacremento without Wade, Allen, or Birdman.

Exposed about what? That we underplay to the competition during the regular season? The same shit we knew since three years ago? We were up 17 in the first quarter against Sacremento without Wade, Allen, or Birdman.

So the Heat underplay but other teams don't? Who is to say the Trailblazers didn't give a full effort tonight like they may have if LeBrazzers played?

You will never know. The point is, not one got exposed tonight, like Pimpwerx said in the post I was directly responding to. Exposed would be if it was a laugher from start to finish and Portland was just handled the whole game.

It wasn't.

told you guys about Silva. I watched bosh sink a three and that at the same time.

And i won't call them frauds yet because maybe that style gets you the best record in the west but Blazers didn't look impressive at all.

lawlohwhat said:
Gj heat, won't see you in the finals so here's to your regular season championship

I don't know which part of your post is the funniest.

Vire

My bet is KD gets it this year. Stats are really good and the media will want to share the wealth. Karl Malone got his eventually too...

Top Bottom