• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @ChrisPalmerNBA: Kevin Love is a modern day Wilt Chamberlain.

Yep.

Vire

131228-celebration2.gif

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
jack is so selfish that he looks for his own shot while inbounding the ball

fuckin shitbag

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Knicks age, I'm telling you, let it go. This team is not worth the headaches.

I went out again yesterday and watched UFC 168...and it was glorious. It feels nice to have a social life and not cry in agony after every lopsided defeat. Take my hand, join me.

The path is clear.

I went out again yesterday and watched UFC 168...and it was glorious. It feels nice to have a social life and not cry in agony after every lopsided defeat. Take my hand, join me.

The path is clear.

This season has become the sports equivalent of a hate-watch for me. I want to see which new dimensions of fuckery this team unlocks. Theyre very good at surprising people.

Forever

Banned
This season has become the sports equivalent of a hate-watch for me. I want to see which new dimensions of fuckery this team unlocks. Theyre very good at surprising people.
But Isiah Thomas says that the Knicks are as good as anybody.

It's only natural that Thomas would support Woodson. He and Woodson are close friends. Both played together at Indiana under Bobby Knight. Thomas also remains close with Knicks owner and Madison Square Garden chairman James Dolan even though things did not turn out well in New York.

“I know Mike personally. I know what kind of competitor he is and what kind of coach he’s been. When he has all the pieces and the team is playing well, they’re as good as anybody," Thomas said. "Coming out of training camp they had injuries and were hit with the injury bug more than most teams.”

“What will happen to the Knicks eventually is they will get healthy, they will get all their pieces back and they will turn out to have a pretty good season, a season everybody will enjoy."

“What will happen to the Knicks eventually is they will get healthy, they will get all their pieces back and they will turn out to have a pretty good season, a season everybody will enjoy."

Everybody already is, Isiah.

Hey guys what's going on here today? I was just....*reads last two pages of the thread*

people really catching feels and puffing chests over 1 win in December?

why

Anyway, looking forward to switching from the Cowboys/Eagles game to Spurs/Kings when the Eagles score TD's on their first 5 possessions

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I need to put this down in writing, for the annals of history.

Real Madrid (the basketball team) is currently on a record setting win streak, 24 straight wins, beating a 54 year old record. All nice and good.

Sergio Rodriguez, one of its best players, now looks like this

dt-195_portada-segio-rodriguez-1366835034.jpg

Wait thats too flattering

sergio-rodriguez--644x362.jpg

There

Anyways, were playing our biggest rival, Barcelona (with Juan Carlos Navarro and other NBA caliber talent), Madrid is up by 15 in the 4th and he is dominating and shooting and making triples like a motherfucker. It took hi the better part of a decade, but his shot is finally not flat as shit. Hes spotting up, on the dribble, with a man on his face ... its like a mirage.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Sergio was Spain's best PG in the last Eurobasket, too.

%7BAEE0FEE0-5043-4F96-A3CA-20492E1A47F6%7Dhs_big.jpg

He looks like he belongs on Duck Dynasty.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Knicks play the Rockets on my bday lol

I know what I want for a gift. Shouldn't be hard to get.

"Anthony Bennett matched his career high with five boards, two assists and one block against the Celtics on Saturday, adding five points and one steal in 19 minutes."

Asset.

Truphenom

The path is clear.

Rousey/Tate was better than all Knicks seasons combined.

Top Bottom