• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Vire

with russel out and if KD continues then i can see it well deserved too.
Yeah I wouldn't have a problem with it thus far. I think Lebron has played very well this year, but I dunno if it's his best so far. We'll see though, lot's of time left in the season.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Considering that you're still replying to everybody Mr. I-deem-what-is-sensitive, I would say that Heat-nation is still dominating you tonight.

Dudes, your Heathen (I'm ™ that shit!) buddies are complaining about the OP for next month a week out. They're making me look real good right now.

I wish it was New Year's Eve 2007 again. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=322AmTwjoCo&noredirect=1

I would have gone.

You know he just stole everyone's dessert that night.

The future still presents exciting opportunities.

w0m4pYg.png

Cipherr

Gj heat, won't see you in the finals so here's to your regular season championship

So says this seasons 'New Hotness' to the 2 time defending Champions
zjO8zmW.png

Good game though. This season has been weak as shit so far man. To many injuries and the Knicks and the Nets are fucking ASS. I barely have any games to watch, this shit is painful.

Emwitus

zjO8zmW.png

Good game though. This season has been weak as shit so far man. To many injuries and the Knicks and the Nets are fucking ASS. I barely have any games to watch, this shit is painful.
Speak for yoeast

zjO8zmW.png

We were the 2 time defending champs not that long ago. Years go on, shit gets harder. Other teams get hungrier.

3 Finals appearances in a row...just like you guys.

Not saying the Heat can't win it all again but Year 4 isn't gonna be a cakewalk.

Whats even more damning against the blazers is that they let Rio flirt with a triple double. Seriously, if you let chalmers get off 9 assists you shouldn't even let the thoughts "best team in the league" creep in your head. Whatever though, its December.

reilo

Whats even more damning against the blazers is that they let Rio flirt with a triple double. Seriously, if you let chalmers get off 9 assists you shouldn't even let the thoughts "best team in the league" creep in your head. Whatever though, its December.

I still don't know whom you're arguing against.

reilo

At this point, it isn't really arguing. More like telling truths.
manny.png

But nobody is saying the opposite... and you're presenting every post in a counter-argumentative manner.

Like, who's calling them the best team in the league? Who's saying they're gonna win a chip? Who said that their defense is good? I don't understand where your point of disagreement comes from.

My man, you know the difference between me talking shit/trolling and me making general commentary on the game. You want a Heat uni?
I wasn't even talking about the game. Kinda weird to be calling out Heat LLL's for doing basically the same stuff you do. You know the only way to be above everything is to have your team win every game with the utmost class.

reilo

I wasn't even talking about the game. Kinda weird to be calling out Heat LLL's for doing basically the same stuff you do. You know the only way to be above everything is to have your team win every game with the utmost class.
The dude showed up after the game and told me to eat a bunch of dicks. You honestly don't see the difference?

AcridMeat

Banned
You don't deserve the (2013-14) Knicks, Frankman.

edit: Whoa people are going after IPAs now? Come on.

Cipherr

I still don't know whom you're arguing against.

Media has been deepthroating Portland for weeks now. So hes probably just venting a bit. But at the same time its not like the media hasn't been on Miamis nuts too.

Nothing like pulling out my phone and seeing 15 news notifications in my feed about an "AMAZING LEBRON DUNK!!!111" only to watch the video and see a mediocre uncontested weaksauce oop. This season sucks man.

reilo

The media has been deepthroating Portland for weeks now? None of this is true.

I was on a plane during the game, I land just in time to read that Bosh hit a game winning three!!!! BOSH!!!!

No Bron against the best team in the west, no problem. Damn I love this team.

reilo

Damn bruh you sound hella sensitive right now, real talk.

Still,
#eatnodicks #eastwestlove
Breh, your buddies are looking to oracles to get visions of what my next OT is gonna be like so they can complain about it ahead of time.

Also, you're a Heat fan with a Drake album in your Spotify playlist, can't get more sensitive than that.

But nobody is saying the opposite... and you're presenting every post in a counter-argumentative manner.

Like, who's calling them the best team in the league? Who's saying they're gonna win a chip? Who said that their defense is good? I don't understand where your point of disagreement comes from.

Its not really argumentive at all, its exclamatory. I'm just making observations.

Considering that you're still replying to everybody Mr. I-deem-what-is-sensitive, I would say that Heat-nation is still dominating you tonight.

Like shit, you replied to a Knicks fan

Bro, you got that 82 game Frontrunner Championship belt in hand, why you beating up on my reilo?

Top Bottom