• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
MJS92eF.png

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
we will never reach the tank capability of a team like Orlando
Some people think that tanking is an easy thing to accomplish, but it's not. Tanking is like competing for a championship, but in reverse. There's only one team can reach the bottom, one team to win it all!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Some people think that tanking is an easy thing to accomplish, but it's not. Tanking is like competing for a championship, but in reverse. There's only one team can reach the bottom, one team to win it all!

Sometimes you can do everything right and still win.

Its the worst feeling

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
If a team was really committed to the tank, they'd hire David Kahn and then replace him with a real GM before the draft. He's definitely good for a 15 win season.

Sixers tank is the best. They'll probably rebuild in just one year lol

They have a ton of cap space incoming and supposedly Noel is going to be doing nothing but gaining muscle for twelve months straight.

diehard

Fleer
Sixers tank is the best. They'll probably rebuild in just one year lol

They have a ton of cap space incoming and supposedly Noel is going to be doing nothing but gaining muscle for twelve months straight.

Jazz were set up really well, tons of cap space, starting RJ.. multiple picks, Trey is just too strong. Phoenix was as well but they are too good.

Our MOV is still -6.1 with Trey starting (worse than every team in the league other than the 76ers, Bucks, and #assets and we've been really healthy in this stretch), our quest for Embiid is going fine.

I mean, if Al makes those two shots, the missed tips and the missed gimmie against Marvin (which he always makes), we would have a winning percentage of .235 right now which would be truly terrible.

Top Bottom