• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

NBA Jan |OT| They may take out wins, but they can never take our Wiggins.

|OT| You need two things to succeed in tanking.. Lots of losses and picks... New York teams only has losses.

|OT| First rule of the Tanking Club.. You do not tank for another club.

|OT| Spoiler alert: Kobe is the tank commander.

|OT| "Go ahead, make my tank"

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
NBA Jan |OT| They may take out wins, but they can never take our Wiggins.

|OT| You need two things to succeed in tanking.. Lots of losses and picks... New York teams only has losses.

|OT| First rule of the Tanking Club.. You do not tank for another club.

|OT| Spoiler alert: Kobe is the tank commander.

|OT| "Go ahead, make my tank"

Bolded will be clutch as fuck around the draft or maybe march madness. All of them are good in general though

Pkaz01

The Suns are 15.9 points per 100 possessions better with Dragic in the game than with him out of the game despite the fact that Bledsoe is in the game when Dragic isn't playing. Not sure how that's possible...

Dragic knows the offense better and has more experience running the point. Bledsoe is still learning and getting used to the full time pg position and the extended minutes with teams focusing on him.

masud

Banned
Lol Jr feels betrayed now? I felt betrayed when he was at the club till 4 am trying (and failing) to fuck Rihanna the night before a playoff game..

giri

It looks like the playoff picture for the West is locked in at this point with only 9 teams realistically in the hunt for a spot. Probably:

1) Spurs
2) Thunder
3) Blazers
4) Clippers/Warriors
5) Rockets (with the 4th best record hopefully)
6) Clippers/Warriors
7/8) Suns/Mavs/Wolves

At this point, the suns are realistically a chance for a top4 seed. They're only 1/2 a game behind division leaders the clippers after the game tonight.

So that makes absolutely no one in the entire world who got their top 8 seeds in the west predictions right in the pre-season.

Hey it's not like I give 2 shits about the Clippers so I'd be just as happy if it turns out you're right.

Sucks for Adams though.

I'm not sure the clippers are worse. They're better. They need reddick back so their bench depth doesn't suck.

But they still have front court problems. But nothing that hasn't been covered before, they realistically got out played by Plumlee/Frye/M.Morris. Blake being bit of a head case isn't helping them.

linsivvi

I'm not sure the clippers are worse. They're better. They need reddick back so their bench depth doesn't suck.

But they still have front court problems. But nothing that hasn't been covered before, they realistically got out played by Plumlee/Frye/M.Morris. Blake being bit of a head case isn't helping them.

Yeah that's what I thought. At least from just watching, without checking stats, Griffin seems to be better than last season.

The Suns are just crazily good though.

Pau isn't going anywhere. A team would have to basically gut their franchise in order to get the money to work. The Cavs would have to offer salary upwards of 7 million in combination with Bynum to make a deal work.

And why the fuck would the Lakers want Drew anyway? Don't they know they have an advanced stat god on their bench?

Pau isn't going anywhere. A team would have to basically gut their franchise in order to get the money to work. The Cavs would have to offer salary upwards of 7 million in combination with Bynum to make a deal work.

And why the fuck would the Lakers want Drew anyway? Don't they know they have an advanced stat god on their bench?

The point would be to get under the luxury tax. I doubt the Lakers think Bynum can still play at all.

Gabrielle Union must have the worst self esteem. And Wade sounds like a scumbag. It's crazy that this guy writes books on how to be a father. LeBron should swoop in on her so that we can have a MegaPowers style feud.

Smokey

Gabrielle Union must have the worst self esteem. And Wade sounds like a scumbag. It's crazy that this guy writes books on how to be a father. LeBron should swoop in on her so that we can have a MegaPowers style feud.

She does have herpes

Maybe at her age she thinks some other dude won't settle down with her or something. So she stays with the dude that gave it to her

He brought the baby to her attention before he proposed and she still rode with it

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Lakers would only get Bynum to cut him. Save that luxury tax bill.. and get them out from under that repeat offender penalty.

Thing is Cavs gotta give up another 7million-ish to match up.

Cavs got a lot of young guys they probably don't want to part with.. and they have zero bad contracts outside an overpaid Jarrett Jack I guess?... but they need Jack.. so that's not happening.

Maybe Waiters and Gee?.. Matches salary.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
An update on Bynum fucking the coach's wife
http://www.terezowens.com/andrew-bynum-caught-sleeping-with-coachs-wife/

WoYFWPn.png

Spooks

If it's one thing grant is good at when it comes to trades it's not getting fleeced. I highly doubt waiters is included with Bynum.

Top Bottom