• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

giri

Yep.

Reason #1 they stop moving? Because they know Melo is gonna iso-bully his way into the paint with his head down. I like when players are extremely aggressive getting to the basket. The problem with players like Carmelo and to a lesser extent, Cousins, is that they do it with their head down and then jack up terrible shots that get blocked or are so badly missed that it starts a break going the other way while hes complaining to the ref. Melo would be the perfect stretch 4, like he is with the Olympic team...But his ego just won't allow it when it comes to the NBA.

DMC has been getting much better at it though. Particularly this year now that they're actually putting him in spots he can score, and moving around him and presenting them selves as options for him to pass to. He's been passing out of the post a fair bit.

Or was, i haven't watched a kings game in 2 weeks.

But yeah, Melo's head down drive is surely part of it. Part of that though is that he's absorbing a lot of contact. Mainly because he is playing at the 4 instead of the 3. If he was playing at the 3, he'd be getting in there and overpowering guys a lot easier. We'll never know i guess. He is what he is on this team.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Haven't watched a game in awhile since I've been addicted to my 3DS. Stupid Animal Crossing being so addictive!. But looks like Knicks/Nets is going to be the perfect time to jump back in.

Forever

Banned
Aight Nets. You have one job. Just one job. We either drive Dolan crazy now or that team gets to shamble on as it is for another month or two.

Fuck Dolan. Fuck the CAA. FUCK THE KNICKS!

Omega

Banned
TNT needs to stop this shit of TV>commercials for 3 minutes>back to TV for 30 seconds>commercials for 3 minutes

Truphenom

Lol Barg is really shutting down Brook

SHUMP

KMART

Bargnani came to play.

bargs going ham.

THROW IT DOWN BARGS THROW IT DOWN

Air Bargnani.

Bargnani wins round 1.

bargs just blocked lopez at the post.
lmao. this gonna be gud

Lol Pasta Primo

The craziest thing about this whole Knicks year is that Bargnani is actually having a pretty good year, especially for him. He still has bouts of laziness, but he's overall a decent asset. Despite all this, the Knicks have only 3 wins so far.

holy shit pasta.
iklVjLxQiIqPJ.gif

Top Bottom