• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Tim Hardaway Jr. need to play more.

EDIT: WTF I've said that 3-4 straight games... Also Childress elbow block on Carmelo and no call.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
its amazing how hard we work to not pass the ball to the wide open guy in the post

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol big al like "shush"

we're still gonna lose though

miami doesn't have to 'stop' us from scoring. we do it on our own

lol ANNIHILATED by bosh

SamuraiX-

Wow, man. Fuck these refs for real.

Bogut flopping all game like a bitch and getting away with rape on DMC and refs were about to call a flagrant on DMC for another Bogut flop.

Fuck this fucking league.

Pimpwerx

A win is a win. Dat first double-digit win streak of the young season. Feel good, man.

Also, dammit Clippers. You had one fucking job to do. Is it that hard to beat the Pacers? C'mon. PEACE.

What an ending! Keep that streak going! What a good day, dolphins beat the crap out of the jets, heat win and I make it to my fantasy playoffs.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
punk ass bitch thinks he's legit in a stacked team.
let's see him perform where pressure is on him.

He throated Blake and JR Reided Dirk

And both fines together were less than Kidd's little drinkgate

I hate/love this fricken team. The Warriors make this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more difficult than these games should be because of their turnovers and fouls.

Mark Jackson needs to earn his paycheck and clean that crap up.

SamuraiX-

I'm actually legitimately impressed with DMC high-fiving the rest of his teammates after the loss. That's the kind of demeanor we need from him.

Top Bottom