• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I wish JR Smith would be traded away forever. He's showing no signs of improvement.

KingGondo

Banned
"@royceyoung: Kevin Durant checks out with 32 points on 14-21 shooting, 10 rebounds, 12 assists, four blocks and four steals."

Beast

Haven't been paying much attention to the NBA but waiT...

why are only two teams in the entire Eastern conference above .500 tho

frankman, adam blade, DY, Soulplaya, somebody explain this pls

Haven't been paying much attention to the NBA but waiT...

why are only two teams in the entire Eastern conference above .500 tho

frankman, adam blade, DY, Soulplaya, somebody explain this pls

There was a bunch of West vs East games earlier in the season, plus East Coast teams suck other than the obvious....

Ya I can see zombie sonics making the finals... I don't think they'll win though. I'll be curious if they do reach it and don't win if they'll be looked at in 5-6 years as the Utah Jazz of the 2010's. Like Malone and Stockton they just couldn't seal the deal.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Oh Lord oh have thy Mercy on our Knickerbocking souls. Doth needst thine victory.

Heaven be thy, I plead with thee not to temp the Gods of fate. Let us savor this unbeknownst fruit.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I went to the Bucks-Bobcats game Friday night and had an amazing time, even got myself a free Hornets hat!

Bobcats games are always fun

even in the biggest of blowouts

not sure how they do it

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
This is how it feels to have the refs on your side......... And these bums are still losing. JR should of been sat down for shump and now woodson wants to put him in..... Smh

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Pelicans showing a ton of heart. Davis injury is a total bummer, thought they really had a chance for the 8 seed with the way they've been playing since Anderson came back.

Cheddahz

Banned
Bobcats games are always fun

even in the biggest of blowouts

not sure how they do it

Who knows, but Al Jefferson actually played a great game and I had a great time, even though I'm not a huge Bobcats fan (they're my hometown team, so I have to support them)

Top Bottom