• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Mothman91

Knicks have Chandler out, MWP/Felton/KMart playing hurt. JR Smith almost missed the game with a swollen knee. Prigs' minutes are limited due to plantar fascitis. Amar'e is Amar'e.

So yeah..

I'd rather have a semi beaten up roster with 1 guy out than 4 of my guys on the bench not doing shit, don't ya think?

I honesty think Miami was shell-shocked at how absurdly bad the current bench lineup the Bulls just trotted out: Teague-overwhelmed scrub with a negative PER, goofy-looking Snell who had a -20 in two minutes the first game of the season, old, white slow MDJ, 50 year old, drunk NAZR and goofy ass TAJ.

Miami will be down by 8 going into the half and go up by 12 by the start of the fourth.

If the Hawks get the #1 pick (Embiid/Parker) for Joe Johnson and the four years, $85 million left on his contract when the deal was made, where does that rank terms of NBA trades over the last 25 years?

Vire

We give Beasley an earful and bench him but not these other clowns in the frontcourt

2009 double standard, it's deja vu
I don't understand why he was even benched. At least he was playing with effort.

Bosh should be getting the earful. Dude doesn't have one rebound.

#mad

alba

Little is the new Big
I hate when the Bulls play with all this energy because it brings out the fool Bulls fans that think the Bulls have a shot to do anything significant in the playoffs, when it actually matters.

We getting Jabari this year, no worries. #AllChicagoTeam #ThanksBobcats #PleaseSuckForTheRestOfTheYearJabari #ComeHome #ObnoxiousHashtags

alba

Little is the new Big
The turd quarter is coming, the curse! As long as we don't let up by too much and hopefully still up by like 6 or so by the 4th, we should be good.

Top Bottom