• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Missed the Knicks/nyets game..... But looking at the score I'm assuming the moral of the game was as bad as the Knicks are..... At least their not the nyets,,,,,, Am I right?

snack

Ed3USHr.jpg

Pimpwerx

Huh. Another L. I suppose local radio will be going crazy with the "Heat need a big" hysteria. I'm not worried, but not exactly impressed either. I'll just be glad holding onto the 2 seed at this point. Pacers are really damn good, and they might not cool down. Staying healthy is more important. PEACE.

Huh. Another L. I suppose local radio will be going crazy with the "Heat need a big" hysteria. I'm not worried, but not exactly impressed either. I'll just be glad holding onto the 2 seed at this point. Pacers are really damn good, and they might not cool down. Staying healthy is more important. PEACE.

Yeah, Pacers 1 seed will stay there unless some crazy shit happens. I'm cool with 2 seed not worried about this loss either, but getting out rebounded and looking old as fuck at times gets to me.

Shaq dropping truthbombs. Cannot wait for that Pacers game. damn. thats gonna be good.

Fuck Mobb Deep, fuck Biggie
Fuck Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a motherfucking crew
And if you want to be down with Bad Boy, then fuck you too
Chino XL, fuck you too
All you new york motherfuckers, fuck you too

Top Bottom