• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Felton with zero points, two assists, and a -38 in 20 minutes. He and Smith having fluke years last year before coming back to earth really ruined a lot of Knick projections last year and this year.

LsYx1an.jpg

Felton with zero points, two assists, and a -38 in 20 minutes. He and Smith having fluke years last year before coming back to earth really ruined a lot of Knick projections last year and this year.

Eyetest or numbers, the fluke is 13/14. They've never played that bad before. But you just like your big sweeping nonsensical statements.

I sure miss Lin though.

Is that the spy Dolan placed on Woodson walking behind him?
Woodson has played the role of the good company man since being promoted. He accepted Dolan’s ground rules and fired his long-time agent, Keith Glass, because the Glass family had represented Dolan’s all-time adversary, Larry Brown. Woodson also allows himself to be followed by a Garden employee everywhere he goes, whether it’s at home games or on the road. Last season, the employee wouldn’t leave Woodson’s side as the coach met with family and friends outside the visiting team locker room in Atlanta. It was an awkward and uncomfortable scene.

Also :
zv37mch.png

Knicks next 10
@Cavs
Bulls
@Celts
Hawks
Wiz
@Bucks
Grizz
@Magic
Thunder

Nets next 10
Celts
Clips
@Pistons
Sixers
Wiz
@Sixers
Pacers
Bulls
Bucks

They could both easily lose all 10. They both have in The Bucks coming up, so they both probably have odds to win that game.

Is that the spy Dolan placed on Woodson walking behind him?

Woodson has played the role of the good company man since being promoted. He accepted Dolan’s ground rules and fired his long-time agent, Keith Glass, because the Glass family had represented Dolan’s all-time adversary, Larry Brown. Woodson also allows himself to be followed by a Garden employee everywhere he goes, whether it’s at home games or on the road. Last season, the employee wouldn’t leave Woodson’s side as the coach met with family and friends outside the visiting team locker room in Atlanta. It was an awkward and uncomfortable scene.

I don't get how people can support this franchise anymore. I know all about supporting a loser franchise, but that's a level of shitty I couldn't handle.

giri

I don't get how people can support this franchise anymore. I know all about supporting a loser franchise, but that's a level of shitty I couldn't handle.

it's more a clear sign that Dolan has lost control. Of himself that is.

The petty disputes with other celebrities over absolutely trivial shit. Banning many of them whilst he acts like a giant child.

Holding regular interviews "guaranteeing" wins and discussing team business. You got business with the team, you talk to the team.

The "espionage" like tactics. The listening radar, having a camera focused on your players so you can see what reporters they talk to, having your coach followed.

Being childish with your own stadium staff. Firing that security guard because they didn't recognize him, and he didn't have his pass on him (he never does....)

Honestly, its borderline maloof stuff.

Top Bottom