• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

I can't believe a team is actually going to trade for him.

What does he ever do well on the basketball court other than dunk? Horrible shooter, horrible ball handler, horrible passer/decision maker, apathetic defender...???

Flash

What does he ever do well on the basketball court other than dunk? Horrible shooter, horrible ball handler, horrible passer/decision maker, apathetic defender...???

i thought he played pretty decently last year after the trade. this year though - what the fuck....

he's terribly inefficient and extremely selfish. i really do believe he has all the tools to make a pretty good basketball player, and he's a pretty good closer.

but at what he's making and how the raptors are built, get him outta here asap.

You're not excited for a cousins-gay-salmons lineup? Can derozan go with him?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Watch DJ be included.

The guy has seen nothing but the worst of the NBA. :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I saw some rumour before about Jimmer might be a match here so if you assume him...who else to make the salaries work?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA
Raptors and Kings are near agreement on a deal centered on Rudy Gay, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

OH MY GOD!!!

I don't even care waht the return is get me hype!

Guessing it would be Jimmer, Salmons, and Hayes/Patterson to get salaries to match with possibly a pick or Isaiah as well if the Kings are the worst franchise ever.

giri

I am trade machining like a madman to see what they could be doing. Wonder if they'll give up Isiah?

This is what i don't get. The Kings really don't have that many terrible contracts. No real albatros's on their at all. Now they're going to pay rudy gay 19M next year? Why not just re-sign Tyreke.

Top Bottom