• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

pilonv1

Because I want to make Samurai squirm

WOysXZF.png

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 23s

Rudy Gay is headed to the Kings, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. He has been pulled out of the Raptors lineup for tonight.

damn

pilonv1

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 8s

Still finalizing info who goes back to Raptors, but 3 players significantly discussed included Hayes, Vasquez and Patterson, sources say.

They can't be keeping Thornton and Salmons AND adding Gay.

Surely...

SamuraiX-

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I can't believe this shit. This shocks me more than the time Rashard Lewis and Gilbert Arenas got traded, because that was just a shit deal for a shit deal. Some team actually wanted Rudy Gay at the money he makes.

Still finalizing info who goes back to Raptors, but 3 players significantly discussed included Hayes, Vasquez and Patterson, sources say.

I guess there could be positive in that Malone will have to play Isaiah over 27 MPG now?

lmao kings. For Hayes Patterson and Vazquez???

Here is my friends reaction.

Oh yeah, that's what they need. The problem with the kings is that nobody's really willing to pull the trigger when they need a shot, so gay will fix that.
haha. Love it.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets as flat as my ass.

Love the deal for the Kings if it includes Thompson--he's the only guy on the roster besides Cousins and Ben with a contract length of any significance.

Oh sure, Rudy is ass, but he's only got two years left on that deal anyway. The Raptors are probably adding long term salary while getting better with this move which hurts the tank.

It's still a great move for Masai of course.

giri

If that happens give him the GM of the year award

First time award went to a GM in the lottery?

It wouldn't happen because it would be the NBA acknowledging a player is terrible.

But we'd all know.

we'd know.

Who's in the lead for GM of the year anyway. Suns? Celtics? Oh, probably Portland?

Love the deal for the Kings if it includes Thompson--he's the only guy on the roster besides Cousins and Ben with a contract length of any significance.

Oh sure, Rudy is ass, but he's only got two years left on that deal anyway. The Raptors are probably adding long term salary while getting better with this move which hurts the tank.

It's still a great move for Masai of course.

Hayes is the only guy they got back with a contract that goes longer than a year and it only goes two years as well.

Oh god. The Kings are not dumb enough to take Rudy Gay.

I'm pretty sure the evidence speaks to the contrary.

I don't care who we get back as long as they're tank friendly. If Ujiri turns this around and tanks I will open up those standings every morning and Banderas.

Damn, Toronto is only a couple of games back from being tied for worst in the league

They are seriously going to get Wiggins aren't they?

Masaidagod

Top Bottom