• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
TJones is impressive

diehard

Fleer
lol kanter fouled out on this play

dmc-flop.gif

i haven't been keeping up on the nba this year much, so can someone explain to me...

what in the fuck is going on with the Knicks!?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Tjones makes me not give a flying fuck about Asik

Matrix

f-ing blowing huge leads smh

George Vs KD was pretty good, even though PG's played in garbage time. PG couldn't guard KD, at all though.

KD : 36-10-5 on 61% shooting

PG : 32 & 5 on 53% shooting

god damn cmon tuesday.

giri

There really needs to be a "Is James Harden playing Drunk today".com website that just takes pre-game mugshots of harden and puts them next to his stat line for the game.

He obviously ran out of booze lastnight.

Emwitus

Kobe's missed 19 games. People are acting like he's been gone for 2 years like DRose or some shit.

Kobe had one of the worst injuries you can get in proffesional sports ( and some athletes like isiah thomas had to retire because of the same injury)If this were Drose he'd be out until next season. WTF are you talking about? Not even mentioning his value and contributions to the nba.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Kobe had one of the worst injuries you can get in proffesional sports ( and some athletes like isiah thomas had to retire because of the same injury)If this were Drose he'd be out until next season. WTF are you talking about? Not even mentioning his value and contributions to the nba.

I'm glad he's back but the whole thing is ridiculously over the top. He's not even coming back ahead of schedule or anything too crazy and he didn't even miss 20 games.

And Kobe wasn't going to retire. 46 million reasons he was coming back.

League pass is showing the Game will Begin Shortly still, I'm getting a little worried. Every time this happens they end up cutting off the first 3-5 minutes of the game.

Top Bottom