• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Flash

cant believe we have up ed davis. lol freakin colangelo

this mess couldve been avoided had we just let calderon's contract expire and not making such a desperate move :/

Bargs & Gay gone.

Next up - Landry Fields

Landry Fields is okay. He's under-talented, but he's not a franchise wrecker like those other two, he knows where to stand on the court, has a good attitude & stuff. He's just a bad contract.

Gay as a stretch 4? He can't shoot, so hey, why not?

Rudy Gay probably is a Power Forward, but Derrick Williams is definitely not a 3.

Damn, Toronto is only a couple of games back from being tied for worst in the league

They are seriously going to get Wiggins aren't they?

Masaidagod

They'll have to move Amir Johnson to get worse though. He's going to have call up some contenders that care a lot about advanced stats soon.

SamuraiX-

Our beat writers are fucking eating this shit up:

yH6IvSw.png

And...

mO9a7Ck.png

OH

MY

FUCK

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Raining 3's in Htown

giri

Rudy Gay probably is a Power Forward, but Derrick Williams is definitely not a 3.

They'll have to move Amir Johnson to get worse though. He's going to have call up some contenders that care a lot about advanced stats soon.

Amir asked to be moved back to the bench.

Shortly i for see him "asking" to have his minutes cut.

pilonv1

Imagine Rudy Gay guarding Anthony Davis, Kevin Love, Pau Gasol, David Lee, Greg Monroe, Zach Randolph, Tim Duncan... awesome

giri

Imagine Rudy Gay guarding Anthony Davis, Kevin Love, Pau Gasol, David Lee, Greg Monroe, Zach Randolph, Tim Duncan... awesome

I think Carl Landry is there for guys like Randolph and Monroe.

But Gay can guard Love easily. It's not like Love is a power player.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
So in the span of two weeks the Kings have acquire Gay and Derrick Williams.

And I was told that things changed out there.

Pkaz01

Happy for raptor fans hopefully u guys get wiggins. Rudy was garbage this year. I think they realized during the suns game when the best they played was when he was sitting

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dmo comes in and team goes to shit.

Need Greg Smith back as backup for Howard.

giri

Happy for raptor fans hopefully u guys get wiggins. Rudy was garbage this year. I think they realized during the suns game when the best they played was when he was sitting

The one thing i took away from that, long term, Dragic & Bledsoe can't start together.

Top Bottom