• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Truphenom

What troll post are you looking for? Don't understand.

They probably SHOULD get rid of both, but if you remove Melo, you can keep Woodson for the remainder of this season for perspective.

Idk don't mind me.

I've just never been a big fan of his but couldn't say much since they were playing well. I really hate his approach with JR, dude somehow can't do anything wrong.

Sanjuro

Idk don't mind me.

I've just never been a big fan of his but couldn't say much since they were playing well. I really hate his approach with JR, dude somehow can't do anything wrong.

Woodson is a lousy coach. It's still better than blowing up a team mid-season. I believe losing Melo has more benefits than losing Woodson right now.

Truphenom

Woodson is a lousy coach. It's still better than blowing up a team mid-season. I believe losing Melo has more benefits than losing Woodson right now.

Wouldn't say lousy but can't say good either. Guess you're right about mid season thing, but I want this circus closed asap. They're trying to win and they look like tankers, it's awful to watch.

Pimpwerx

That's the ballgame. GG Pacers. That's a damn good team, and the rest of the league probably had to worry more about them. They're gonna be a problem. PEACE.

Top Bottom