• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Beating a division rival at home (my gf's team, no less) and I feel nothing. Is this what Lakers fans felt like in 2012?

Probably going to Celtics/Clippers tomorrow in the garden, maybe heckling a crippled Rondo will bring me some joy.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Missed the Wolves games tonight

Recap: east sucks?

The biggest thing was that Wolves hit outside shots tonight (even Barea!). Closed the half on a nice run. When the Pistons started to close in the third, Kevin Martin kept them away with a couple threes. A win they needed to have.

dalVlatko

kyrieputprigsonskatesqfdpe.gif

The biggest thing was that Wolves hit outside shots tonight (even Barea!). Closed the half on a nice run. When the Pistons started to close in the third, Kevin Martin kept them away with a couple threes. A win they needed to have.
Sounds good. I saw Rubio hit above 50% tonight. Did he hit any layups or was he doing the off the dribble shot a bunch?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The New York Trashknockers are about to be half a game out of... last place in the East. Oh, and they play the Bulls tomorrow. Sweet.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Sounds good. I saw Rubio hit above 50% tonight. Did he hit any layups or was he doing the off the dribble shot a bunch?

Some long jumpers off the dribble, but a couple nice finishes at around the basket. He was aggressive and got to the line a couple times, too.

He looked really good. Was going against Brandon Jennings, though.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
WTF is your boy doing Soulplaya? FFS!
Your team has gotten to the point where they are now relying on Boozer to be their primary scorer and hit them game winning shots. You guys went from being mad that Boozer wasn't a secondary scorer to now being mad that he's not a primary scorer?

How typical. In a game where Rose, Deng, and Noah are out due to injuries, you're mad at Boozer. The guy who actually played and got you 21 points and 12 rebounds.

Flash

raptors going for dat last place. we getting closer...

i loved Masai's interview following the Gay trade - it was basically as close of an admission to wanting to tank as you'll ever get from a GM. We still need to dump a few players...the team is too good right now (relative to the rest of the East).

Keep Amir and JV and get rid of everyone else.

Vahagn

So Bron missed a layup. Missed 2 ft's back to back. Air balled a 3. Cross court pass that Lance picked off.

Leclutch!

Kobe has no idea how to take a charge. None at all

I'm really struggling to understand Kobe right now. He'll catch it in the elbow, dribble a bit, and then pass it back out. No jab-step, no fade-away, nada. It seems like he's scared to work off of his left foot right now.

I'm really struggling to understand Kobe right now. He'll catch it in the elbow, dribble a bit, and then pass it back out. No jab-step, no fade-away, nada. It seems like he's scared to work off of his left foot right now.

ever break a bone or tear a tendon muscle?
there's a huge psycological wall you have to overcome before testing how far you can push your physical limits.
the confidence just isn't there yet.
i suspect that's what's going on right now

I wonder if Pau is only going to be effective in transition now. Blowing 2' shots isn't comforting.

there's a huge psycological wall you have to overcome before testing how far you can push your physical limits.

Oh, not denying it. It's just, if there was one person I wouldn't bank on being psychologically scarred, it'd be Kobe. It's not disconcerting, just unexpected from Kobe.

I wonder if Pau is only going to be effective in transition now. Blowing 2' shots isn't comforting.

Oh, not denying it. It's just, if there was one person I wouldn't bank on being psychologically scarred, it'd be Kobe. It's not disconcerting, just unexpected from Kobe.

isn't this his first tear in his career?

Zep

Banned
i suspect that's what's going on right now

Yep. Its like Dream sleeping with girls 10 years younger than him...Just gotta get over that psycological wall.

WorldStar

Banned
just stopping by to say 2 things:

1. dat der John Henson, anyone else watch him tonight? so glad I picked up that brah before people knew what's up

2. About fucking time that Isaiah Thomas starts for the Kings, so happy I could cry

Jesus Kawaii, why do you have to act like you got run over by a train after Amir blocked the shit outta your dunk... You just made what is supposed to be decent play 100x better because of that. Best block of the year so far.

Clevinger

Jesus Kawaii, why do you have to act like you got run over by a train after Amir blocked the shit outta your dunk... You just made what is supposed to be decent play 100x better because of that. Best block of the year so far.

I think the guy behind them sorta swept Kawhi under the legs with his knee or leg which made him fall straight on his back. It wasn't just the block.

Top Bottom