• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Emwitus

AaotgRa.gif

Em, aren't you from somewhere in Africa, or did I make that up in my head.

I'm from africa. Is there anything wrong with liking an african american accent? Or are we only allowed to like a british one?

Emwitus

No, just the way you worded your post in combination with America's shitty race relation history.

I know the history and in retrospect i understand why my statement might be taken that way. So, to clarify, i do indeed like african americans and accents living as a newbie here. No offense to anyone on the board.

That rant is fucking hilarious and so on point.

The 2 hypemen make this shit even hilarious.

Mmmhm. MMM! Mhm.

"Shout out to Santa, man" LMAO

AcridMeat

Banned

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Holy shit, the Knicks finally broke Frankman.

Still blaming everybody but Bargnani though.

EDIT: Holy shit @ 5:25 onward :lol

so i finally got a chance to watch the video and I can't say he is wrong..... though real talk his man who went and got his shoes and his gear is a true friend. And the camera man was on point with knowing how to get his buddy to explode. But real talk dude is right I'm so numb now the 41 point lost didn't even fully register but no ny team should get blown out by a celtics team consisting of those garbage ass players..... them motherfuckers are on cruise control and somehow or another Dolan's dumb ass is the culprit.

giri

They've lost their last two games by a combined 56 points.

And somebody let Adam know he's been traded to Knicks age. I hope he's ready to hear that.

First PJ Tucker, now you're hating on Adam.

What do you have against good people?

I actually feel worse for h3ro. He was right.

Zeus Molecules

I'm from africa. Is there anything wrong with liking an african american accent? Or are we only allowed to like a british one?

where you from bruh I got friends from Nigeria, Liberia, and Ghana. or are you from the north cause i got people from Libya and Egypt too and all seem pretty chill in my opinion.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Forgive him Adam. He got confused for a second since you root for Knicks-West.

Emwitus

where you from bruh I got friends from Nigeria, Liberia, and Ghana. or are you from the north cause i got people from Libya and Egypt too and all seem pretty chill in my opinion.

From kenya but went to high school in South africa. I immigrated to the states when i was 21. West africans are the most awesome people to hang out with, same goes for north and south. East are the lamest, no offense to my east african brothers.

First PJ Tucker, now you're hating on Adam.

What do you have against good people?

I actually feel worse for h3ro. He was right.

I think you misread what I wrote. I wasn't hating on PJ, and I wasn't the one who mistook Adam for a Knicks fan.

I hope that Knick losing streak continues tonight because Chicago deserve to tank less than anybody, sitting their whole team like that is dirty pool. But NY can't lose this one...can they?

Zeus Molecules

From kenya but went to high school in South africa. I immigrated to the states when i was 21. West africans are the most awesome people to hang out with, same goes for north and south. East are the lamest, no offense to my east african brothers.

nice man, yeah one of my best buds from graduate school is Nigerian. Dude is always fun to hang out with.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
FUCK DAAAAA KNICKS

clap clap

clapclapclap

FUCK DAAAAA KNICKS

clap clap

clapclapclap

FUCK DAAAAA KNICKS

clap clap

clapclapclap

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
CDR going to play tonight. So will Vucevic. Reallly anxious to see the guard matchups in the Orlando/Charlotte game.

Top Bottom