• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

someone have a gif of the kawhi block?

826852856.gif

Smokey

Why are Lakers fans thinking they're tanking when they'll end up with the 13th pick in the draft?

That's what's funny. They somehow think they'll get a top prospect or something when they don't realize THE EAST EXISTS AS A THING

edit: kawhi loool

Nobody forced that trade except for Dolan.

Didn't Donnie come out and say he wanted to wait till the season was over?

I don't think Donnie ever came out and said that but that's what everyone knows/believes

And yes Dolan forced everyone's hand but Carmelo's at fault too. I guess he did do the Nuggets a favor by letting them know he wasn't going back...but couldn't he just wait till the goddamn summer? Oh wait he wanted that extra year...

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
My 20 game rule is pretty much here. The team is in shambles, and I will concede that this team is an enormous piece of shit. I've been saying it for a few weeks now, but there is no way I see these cocksuckers having a decent season.

My 20 game rule is pretty much here. The team is in shambles, and I will concede that this team is an enormous piece of shit. I've been saying it for a few weeks now, but there is no way I see these cocksuckers having a decent season.

Rant about it on Youtube for 10 mins straight plz.

Meier

Need Vucevic back something fierce. The Magic gave me false hope that we could be a 35 win team or so but really, another lottery year is preferable.

Oh shit gonna listen to the rest of his knicks rant later... Damn, someone tweet this to all the knicks players and dolan. (ed: and stephen A lol)
There could be an OT title in there somewhere in that vid lol.

Bropez is averaging 21 PPG on insane efficiency in only 31 MPG while only allowing 40% at the rim (as good as Hibbert and Davis). The Nets are 6-8 with him and 1-6 without him. That's pretty good.

jjasper

So either Prince is going to play 48 mins or Mike Milker or Jamaal Franklin is goning to guard Durant tonight. Should go well.

Tom Penny

So Doc Rivers is going to be very surprised if he gets booed quitting on the team? Personally I don't care because they are better off without him in addidtion to getting a pick but I don't see his logic. Doc was going to sit out and not even honor his contract if the Clippers move didn't happen.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
With Howard, the intervention began where it does with most athletes (and non-athletes, for that matter) who need to change their diets. It began with sugar. It turned out that Howard was consuming the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day in the form of candy and soda -- not to mention the additional sugar his body was making out of all the empty starches he was eating.
It was bad. At Cate Shanahan's request, Howard had undergone a blood screening that revealed a frighteningly pathological profile. His glucose readings were through the roof, much higher than they should have been for a ripped, 27-year-old professional athlete who used to call himself Superman.
Like an addict, Howard had candy and sugary drinks stashed everywhere -- from his kitchen cabinets to a drawer next to his bed to the backpack he toted to games and practices. He agreed to get rid of it all and start over.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/writer/ken-berger/24370416

Top Bottom