• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I was on a flight and didn't see then first half. Nice to see Kobe not embarrassing himself lol

That was some James Harden like D on him.

Also the Knicks should retire their franchise from the league.

benjipwns

Banned
the 13th pick has been historically pretty good Karl Malone and Kobe.. J. Rose, Maggette..Seems overall better than the 8th 9th or 10th picks..
Mid-lottery is where teams tend to waste picks. "WE NEED A POINT GUARD" when the next five good players are PF's or something, so they're taking the 30th best player in the draft at #8 because he's a point guard.

Tends to be the worst with taking centers.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Next NBA callup out of the D-League, I'm told, will be Chris Douglas-Roberts. Word is Charlotte plans to bring him up from Texas Legends

:O

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So just to make sure I'm clear. Knicks won't have this year's pick because Denver will most likely take it.

If that happens does that give Toronto a guarantee for the pick in 2016? (barring whatever lottery protection it may have)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can't think of a single guy that guy does well lol

He can score. Just not in a system, or reliably - which is perfect because our system sucks ass. Its got the potential to work out great. Henderson could finally stop filling in at the 3, someone (anyone) can take all the shots JAXXXXXX used to which would somehow make our offense materialize, Southerland's bumass is gone, Kemba gets a good bailout/scapegoat to take the pressure off of him...

Also, on a weird note... He's MKG's favorite player, "big brother", and who he modeled his game after.

He can score. Just not in a system, or reliably - which is perfect because our system sucks ass. Its got the potential to work out great. Henderson could finally stop filling in at the 3, someone (anyone) can take all the shots JAXXXXXX used to which would somehow make our offense materialize, Southerland's bumass is gone, Kemba gets a good bailout/scapegoat to take the pressure off of him...

Also, on a weird note... He's MKG's favorite player, "big brother", and who he modeled his game after.

god damn I forgot about Bobcats Jax

damn this dude was 21, 5 and 4 lol

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
So just to make sure I'm clear. Knicks won't have this year's pick because Denver will most likely take it.

If that happens does that give Toronto a guarantee for the pick in 2016? (barring whatever lottery protection it may have)

There's no protection on this year's Knicks pick, it just goes to Denver.

In 2016, the Raptors get the lower pick between the Denver and New York firsts. (Denver has the right to swap with New York in 2016, too.)

There's no protection on this year's Knicks pick, it just goes to Denver.

In 2016, the Raptors get the lower pick between the Denver and New York firsts. (Denver has the right to swap with New York in 2016, too.)
it's just amazing how carmelo sabotaged the knicks in so many ways

Top Bottom