• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Asik getting worked the on boards :\

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Go home Rockets.

Matrix

lol wow really Howard.

Rockets look pathetic. No ball movement, can't board, cant hit ft's and sooo many to's they might as well be wearing Jazz uni's.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer scores an efficient 22 points in this game, and only comes in with less than 4 minutes left in the fourth. And now he's probably cold due to losing his rhythm.

aznpxdd

Going back to LA for a couple weeks of vacation, and my bro told me the moment I get off the plane, we are heading straight to Clips vs. Rockets, woot!

The hilarious thing about Rose is that he's going to be under a lot more scrutiny because he waited so long to come back. Watch Westbrook come back as soon as possible and look better.

alba

Little is the new Big
I feel sick

We're still going to win but it's going to be way too close ala Knicks and that's what bothers me. They always get too soft once they get a big lead. This should've been in the pocket start of the 4th and now it's back to grinding until the last second, ugh.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You know, things were great the first few seasons. I really don't know what has been going on for the first few games.
His game management abilities have been terrible since the start. He can't manage minutes, and can't judge momentum.

Matrix

Christ... Dream hasn't helped Howard on O at all lolz

Top Bottom