• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

rando14

It's actually quite scary

anthony-davis-unibrow.jpg

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I gotta say that Boozer so far looks pretty stellar this year.

EDIT: Oh man didn't know Davis had such jacked teeth.

Gigglepoo

Does anyone use the NBA GameTime app? Just curious if I have to pay $40 if I only want to listen to the radio broadcasts. It seems like paying gets you video, but I couldn't care less about video on my phone.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Put CJ Miles in the fucking game. How does he sit for then entire 3rd Q?

Same old COTY Mike Brown bullshit.

EDIT: ANTHONY BENNETT KILL YOURSELF DMNCFJDJKSJX

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Does anyone use the NBA GameTime app? Just curious if I have to pay $40 if I only want to listen to the radio broadcasts. It seems like paying gets you video, but I couldn't care less about video on my phone.
I'm using it now for my HTC One.

Its really good for me. But I typically only watch small market games. Watch your data though.

AcridMeat

Banned
The controls are way different. but the my player gameplay is still pretty much the same, although I would say it's actually a little more difficult this year? can't really tell so far

I have two running at the same time, depends on whatever I'm feeling like doing. one is a SF for the Suns and the other is a PF for the Spurs

although in my first spurs year ginobili and duncan both suffered torn MCLs so I got lots of shine
What did they change control wise?

If it's more difficult that makes it compelling to get. Always hit a point in my player where it's too easy.

Top Bottom