• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This is hilarious lol

"This lakers team is better without kobe. He should just sit out the entire season and retire. The lakers would be better off then"

/kad

100% correct. They should tank for Wiggins and they wouldn't lock up a gazillion dollars into a deteriorating old man.

Keeping Kobe on the roster is a mistake. Locking him up in a new deal ensures the team will continue declining.

linsivvi

LMAO they can't put Howard in because they can't play both Asik and Howard and the Lakers keep fouling Asik who can't make free throws.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Howard smh lol

HarGod and ParGod lol

Matrix

Hack a Dwight.

Pringles lol

I'll take 1/2 Kerr

Matrix

Pringles destroying Gasol.

tumblr_mgx168qLqH1qcmnsoo1_r1_400.gif

Has Nash played well?

Why are Nash and Gasol in the game instead of Farmar and Hill?

Can't wait for the Warriors to play Houston this year.

Matrix

Pringles... didn't he bitch about Hack a Howard last year? stay salty my friend :p

I'd do it to though lol

Matrix

LOL Pringles face

Matrix

lol Howard running away

dang... oh well

Matrix

wtf Meeks shit lol

Kerr... root harder for the Lakers.

Top Bottom