• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

YES.

Clutch non-call foul by Harden.

Don't you mess this up you Houston fuckheads. Just take the W and go back to doing whatever is they do in Houston...drink lean or rap about drinking lean....or eat BBQ.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets... dumb as shit.

Parsons WHY!?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lakers gonna win on a 3.

Fuck you Dwight for being terrible at a basic basketball skill and making us endure this shit.

It's crazy, when I played in high school and a little bit at university, when everyone's super judgemental parents were there and all the pressure on them noone shot below 60% from the line, I can't even fathom how you go 5/16. Dude needs to start shooting underarmed.

I still don't understand why Harden doesn't get the ball closer to the wing...top of the 3 point line just stagnates the offense when he does it.

wow...blatant tank..

Matrix

wtf was that lol

Top Bottom