• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Meier

About as crappy a night as possible for Vucevic. I was proud of the Magic for fighting back but we shit the bed to start out another quarter. :|

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Magic season off to a great start!

Kind of sad that the announcers are trying to hype up Big Baby's return as if he will be the savior. Guess they can't pretend like its a rebuilding season like everybody else.

WorldStar

Banned
Magic season off to a great start!

Kind of sad that the announcers are trying to hype up Big Baby's return as if he will be the savior. Guess they can't pretend like its a rebuilding season like everybody else.

got Harris on my fantasy team

I'm expecting great things for him this season

alba

Little is the new Big
I'm expecting a good start for the third and an epic 4th quarter. Don't count us out just now even if nothing is falling right now ;)

I said that no one should over react to this game either way. I'm fine. Sure I'm disappointed this game isn't more competitive, but it's a long 82 game season.

Top Bottom