• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

lol have you seen the lakers line up

Yeah I have. The Clippers' offense has looked terrible in the preseason and they don't have anybody that can play consistent defense. I think the offense will come together later in the season, which is why I have them finishing 3rd in the West, but I think they're going to suffer a lot of early losses that get people proclaiming them this year's bust like the Lakers were last year.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
818400665.gif

omg

https://twitter.com/DeionGottaSTFU/status/395354514842079233

BXyT34sIIAAXZxZ.jpg

Yeah I have. The Clippers' offense has looked terrible in the preseason and they don't have anybody that can play consistent defense. I think the offense will come together later in the season, which is why I have them finishing 3rd in the West, but I think they're going to suffer a lot of early losses that get people proclaiming them this year's bust like the Lakers were last year.
You're acting like the preseason matters

Just got out of work and saw the score, holy shit hahahahahaha!!! Ohh Rose is back, Bulls are so dangerous, blah blah blah. So good to have the champs back.

You're acting like the preseason matters

It doesn't completely, but it can show some warning signs. It would be one thing if it was the backups that were struggling, but the starters looked like they had very little chemistry right now. Not having the second unit to give the first unit a boost is going to really hurt the Clippers initially.

Vestal

Solid first game for the Champs so far...

Do we really need to wait 6 months for the season to begin?!?!! *CRY*

mrbagdt

All I know the 360 app was terrible when I tried to use it last season. It buffered constantly. Also, it's a solid minute behind.

But, please, I'd love to know how the PS3 app is. It can't be worse, right?
What's it like on pc? iPad? I'd be interested in knowing what the best way to watch is. I had a friend with directv buy it and ill use his login info.

Top Bottom