• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

I watched the first quarter in my car then I had to go. Apparently Beasley led a charge and then never played again? Fuck this team

How would you motivate this team? I really don't know what to think about them this year so far :/

The only thing I want to motivate them to do is to continue giving zero fucks about these games. They've got after the All-Star break to start worrying about getting shit together

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The only thing I want to motivate them to do is to continue giving zero fucks about these games. They've got after the All-Star break to start worrying about getting shit together

lol this year's the season starts today!

?

Blablurn

you got a point there. Let's hope for the best. I'm still a lil mad about Wade's FTs.

Westlo

I watched the first quarter in my car then I had to go. Apparently Beasley led a charge and then never played again? Fuck this team

This is the same coaching staff who started Diawara and Bibby over Beasley and Chalmers. It's just so stupid since Beasley got hot and they never put him back in, rashard fucking got a second run when Beasley has outplayed him in both games he's been given a shot.

Potentially he's clearly the 4th best player on this team but atm it seems he will get 3-8 minutes a game depending on if bosh or haslem are inactive. He should be getting all of rashards minutes atm and eventually eat into Haslem and Battier's over the course of the season. I don't know how Rashards in the rotation and Beasley isn't because of defense when shards defense has been utter shit since the start of last season.

Spobot gonna spobot.

Man beasly fucking sucks, let's make that clear. I love the guy but he's a Norris Cole level player. He can be good as a second unit guy but he'd have to learn how to defend first.

linsivvi

This is the same coaching staff who started Diawara and Bibby over Beasley and Chalmers. It's just so stupid since Beasley got hot and they never put him back in, rashard fucking got a second run when Beasley has outplayed him in both games he's been given a shot.

Potentially he's clearly the 4th best player on this team but atm it seems he will get 3-8 minutes a game depending on if bosh or haslem are inactive. He should be getting all of rashards minutes atm and eventually eat into Haslem and Battier's over the course of the season. I don't know how Rashards in the rotation and Beasley isn't because of defense when shards defense has been utter shit since the start of last season.

Spobot gonna spobot.

Did I read this right?

Spobot gonna spobot.

Best coach in the league. Paz.

Cloudy

Banned
More thoughts on that Wade play last night cos it's still crazy to me. You ONLY try that if the other team doesn't have a timeout...

MVP

Banned
More thoughts on that Wade play last night cos it's still crazy to me. You ONLY try that if the other team doesn't have a timeout...

Low risk play. The only negative thing that could have happened is what happened. All he had to do was hit the rim and it's pretty much guaranteed .6 would've ran off no matter who got the rebound. Hindsight is always 20/20 though.

EDIT: What I don't understand is why he tried to miss it THAT way, instead just kind of lob it up in the general direction of the rim, the worst thing that can happen is you'll make it.

Smokey

But it's the second of Wade's late-game mistakes that drew most of the attention. After missing his first free throw attempt with 0.6 seconds left and the Heat ahead 110-108, Wade decided to intentionally miss the second, hoping the clock would run out amid the scramble for the rebound.

But Wade's two-handed chest pass toward the basket clanked off the square on the backboard and never hit the rim, which resulted in a violation and gave the ball back to the Celtics with no time elapsing off the clock.

lol

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It's very early, this isn't any kind of indicator at all. lets see how they play next year.

It is still early.. And they most likely will get it together and be cooking. But all the games count and until they locked up home court it is silly to pretend that Nov games are trivial..

That's how I look at all teams, not just the Heat..

I'm really not messing around when I say this but I don't think having homecourt for the ECF matters that much for this team. In fact I actually have more faith in them stealing one on the road in games 1 or 2, rather than winning the first two at home

6511_nsynclippers_3.jpg

Knicks getting good looks, just missing so far. Might want to work in the post... also give Carmelo a shot.
lmao looks so easy for the spurs. typcial shitty defense and taking jumpers instead of going inside.
So you're saying it's easy for a team who's run the same system with practically the same team/system, for 5-10 years? YOU DON'T SAY???

Top Bottom