• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Cloudy

Banned
dwyane-wade-letter.jpg

Harden wouldn't have missed that FT

Not that I think Harden is better than Wade at anything but scoring

Welp nice to see the Mavs to pull out their first road win of the year. Not bad splitting four games in five nights.

I'm not too hopeful though for this season.

edit:BTW Caron Butler looked pretty good for the Bucks, what was the deal with him leaving the Clippers?

Pimpwerx

why did wade just not try to make it? this guy is a fucking clown

Long rebound and ensuing scramble would theoretically eat the remaining 0.6s. However, he missed the rim which means no time went off the clock. Not the smartest decision, but that game was lost in 40 minutes of non-existent defense. You don't give up 110+ points to that shitty Celtics offense. PEACE.

why did wade just not try to make it? this guy is a fucking clown

Veteran savvy.

Damn, I wanted Philly to win. Wanted MCW to pull that out. Great game he had.

Holy shit the Rockets fell apart. Lin was so good in the first half and less than nothing in the second :|

Why would Wade try to miss a FT that would have put the team up 3 with .6 seconds left? WTF was he thinking?
that the time taken to secure the rebound would have eaten the clock but he didn't even hit the rim.

Dude should have just tossed the ball down the court when he caught the inbound.

smh. I hate this early part of the season.

Cloudy

Banned
that the time taken to secure the rebound would have eaten the clock but he didn't even hit the rim.

Oh I know that but it's still a dumb decision if you can go up 3 with that little time left. Worst case, you get OT vs. a bad Boston team

From ESPN:

Since entering the NBA in the 2007-08 season, Jeff Green has the highest field goal percentage on game-tying or go-ahead field goal attempts in the final five seconds of games, among players with at least 10 such attempts.

Highest Pct on Tying/Go-Ahead FGA
Final 5 Seconds since '07-08 (Min 10 FGA)
Player Pct FG-FGA
Jeff Green 63.6 7-11
Brook Lopez 60.0 6-10
Tim Duncan 50.0 5-10
Rudy Gay 48.0 12-25

Emwitus

From ESPN:

Since entering the NBA in the 2007-08 season, Jeff Green has the highest field goal percentage on game-tying or go-ahead field goal attempts in the final five seconds of games, among players with at least 10 such attempts.

Highest Pct on Tying/Go-Ahead FGA
Final 5 Seconds since '07-08 (Min 10 FGA)
Player Pct FG-FGA
Jeff Green 63.6 7-11
Brook Lopez 60.0 6-10
Tim Duncan 50.0 5-10
Rudy Gay 48.0 12-25
Right

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
IWMTB: Matthews is continuing his amazing shooting start. This has got to be one of the best shooting stretches I have seen of anyone in recent memory. He's doing it long-range and mid-range which is just nuts. Granted, he's attempting just under 12FGA, but geez. If he can keep doing this for even half the season, Portland will be hard to beat.

Anth0ny

ALL HAIL UTAH JAZZ: GODS OF TANKING

how the fuck do you lose to the god damn raptors by 24

also, sweet JESUS at that finish in miami. incredible.

ALL HAIL UTAH JAZZ: GODS OF TANKING

how the fuck do you lose to the god damn raptors by 24

also, sweet JESUS at that finish in miami. incredible.

Lakers should be at 0-7 as well, Rockets and Clippers played garbage and Hawks shat the bed like they had money on the game at the end. :(

Haha was checking the box stats of the Rockets-Clippers game and dwight is tied with Chandler Parsons in leading the team in rebounds with eight a piece for the game smh.

Top Bottom