• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Rudy Gay:

11 for 37 shooting tonight.

Harlem-Shake-Dance-Milk-on-Head.gif

Rudy Gay is a GOAT tank commander.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's games like tonight that make me hate this team.

I know they're going to lose but they give me that glimmer of hope that things might turn out okay but nope.

Somewhere Nori Chan is smiling.

Eleuin

You know what, he played hard and forced OT. And he's actually happy to be a Raptor. I'd take that any day if I were a Raps fan.

He needs to get a better move around the bucked cos his floaters are ass though
He's happy to collect a fat paycheck

At this point in his career I see no chance of improvements

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
What is this? A competent bench? I don't know how to react. I must be dreaming.

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 12m
Most shots Kevin Love has taken in a game this season: 25. Kevin Durant: 24. LeBron: 20 ... Rudy Gay MISSED 26 tonight

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 17m
Prior to tonight, 72 players had taken at least 37 shots since 1985-86. Only 1 failed to score 30. MJ = Rudy Gay. http://bkref.com/tiny/Sryi9

Tom Haberstroh ‏@tomhaberstroh 28m
Jeremy Lin and James Harden: 56 points on 36 FGA. | DeMar DeRozan and Rudy Gay: 51 points on 59 FGA.

Historic night from Rudy Gay

reilo

Guys, Portland has a competent bench and Earl Watson and CJ McColumn haven't played a single minute yet. Guys! I can't express how exciting this is.

reilo

Lillard continuing to shoot the three ridiculously well.

It's just so easy for him. Most guys that shoot it ridiculously well and easy do it off of curls or during an outlet pass or off of an open spot-up, but he does it off the fucking dribble. It's dumbfounding.

It's just so easy for him. Most guys that shoot it ridiculously well and easy do it off of curls or during an outlet pass or off of an open spot-up, but he does it off the fucking dribble. It's dumbfounding.
Really interested to see if he can keep it up.

Only guy that makes it look easier right now is Curry and that's a pretty good compliment.

reilo

Nice defense by LMA on a guard right there. I'm still adamant guys like Love and Griffin aren't able to move like that on a smaller player in a pick-n-drive situation.

reilo

Weird fucking Western Conference Top 8 right now:

1. Spurs
  2. Thunder
  3. Timberwolves
  4. Suns
  5. Blazers
  6. Rockets
  7. Clippers
  8. Warriors

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I still don't understand what happened to him after his first 20 games last year....

I don't know, but he really serves no purpose on a basketball court. He's straight trash.

Oh my god, our bench is bad right now. Once Chase gets back, Shved will be a non-issue, but DC, Williams and Barea playing like garbage is highly concerning.

Top Bottom