• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Yeah Heat have been playing terrible basketball

Good thing I claimed that they are prone to this, not that they do it all the time.

That jumpshot was classically stupid. Lebron could easily take Noah off the dribble any time he wants, instead he dribbled around the 3PT line for 8 seconds and then jacked up a bad three pointer that he airballed.

Fjordson

If Miami stays awake this isn't a game. Bulls just look out of sync.

Glad to see Wade is still garbage, though. 2/10 for 6 points :lol

Vire

This is just a bad lineup. When Haslem is in the ball stagnates and everyone plays one on one. Need more three point shooters in.

Good thing I claimed that they are prone to this, not that they do it all the time.

That jumpshot was classically stupid. Lebron could easily take Noah off the dribble any time he wants, instead he dribbled around the 3PT line for 8 seconds and then jacked up a bad three pointer that he airballed.
Because he's bored, yet somehow this team will win 73 games.

jjasper

Did the NBA just have a commercial with DeAndre Jordan, Rudy Gay, and Amare Stoudemire? That has to be the worst collection of players to ever grace a commercial.

Okay armchair coach

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This is just a bad lineup. When Haslem is in the ball stagnates and everyone plays one on one. Need more three point shooters in.

I get that's Wade's boy and everything but yeah... its hard justifying his time on the court at times.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Bulls offense is still too shaky and inconsistent to be any real kind of comeback threat without someone (rose) going apeshit

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Rose is looking super passive, trying to just run the offense instead of creating opportunities.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
The crazy thing is that Battier and RayRay actually put together that lead for Miami. The rest of the team's shooting subpar for the most part...Wade needs to go home.

Top Bottom