• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Davis' length is never going to stop being insane.

Austin Rivers is depressing to watch now. He has very little talent, but he's playing like he thinks he sucks now (which he does, but it's still weird to see).

Says the guy who's team is 0-8.

My team is horrible and bordering on historically bad, but the Kings are still 1-5 with a bad point differential.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Since the lottery the worst team has gotten the 1st pick 3 times...

Forever

Banned
Forever is forever not here when The Nets are getting that work.

lewl I've been here for every single one of their losses and you know it too. I went to take a bath after the Rockets-Sixers game.

I see the team is shooting like shit. Regression to the mean will help.

But again I'm very zen about losses this early in the season. I know that my owner is not going to hit the panic button and do something crazy. If we get to game 20 and they're still under .500 then I will become concerned.

lewl I've been here for every single one of their losses and you know it too. I went to take a bath after the Rockets-Sixers game.

But again I'm very zen about losses this early in the season. I know that my owner is not going to hit the panic button and do something crazy. If we get to game 20 and they're still under .500 then I will become concerned.

You act like The Nets have "forever" to get it together. The window is is very short.

diehard

Fleer
JAZZ WIN JAZZ WIN JAZZ WIN BEST WIN OF THE SEASON
lol

Hayward/Favors/Kanter dominated and finally got some help from another player.

Anthony Davis is going to be such a great player.

iZxngj23XsMVj.png

lol what

nba.com pls

Rezbit

I think Monty Williams needs to go. Just doesn't seem like the type of guy for such a young group of players. They need to be allowed to run free a bit rather than trying to make the game so defensive, which they're not even that good at. That said, I'm just not sure about the combo of Holiday/Gordon/Evans. Who knows if that will EVER work. Not a whole heap of bench depth either. Missing Anderson a lot. At least Anthony Davis is beast.

Nice damage control. Accept it,nets aren't good.

Top Bottom